SL2024

Workplace Flu Vaccination Query

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all,

My workplace is offering free Flu vaccines for employees which I am interested in having. I didn't have the Flu vaccine when I had my medical which was near the end of June as it wasn't Flu season. I had my K1 visa approved last month but am not travelling over to the USA until December.

I wanted to know if anyone has had a Flu vaccination through their employer and whether when it came to the AOS that the Flu vaccine from employer was accepted at all?  I did ask my company if they can provide proof of vaccination but all they said was I could talk to the nurse about what vaccine I have had which didn't really answer my query. I imagine this answer might depend on when the AOS is filed and if during Flu season in the USA (not too sure on this so any advice would be greatly appreciated!).

Hope you can help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I have never had one, but my Insurance provides it free and people I know have it. Over here they do give you a piece of paper. Perhaps it is time I get one?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
10 hours ago, Boiler said:

I have never had one, but my Insurance provides it free and people I know have it. Over here they do give you a piece of paper. Perhaps it is time I get one?

Of course I can get one in the USA as well but my query was more specific to the UK side of things

Timeline

Just an update on this. I have sorted this now. I have enough items I need to provide proof of vaccination for this so I have booked the vaccination for in 2 and a half weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.