2,889 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, amyarella said:

Yes. Just wanted my address to send greencsrd to, stamped my passport and asked how long we had been married for. That was it :)

Awesome! That sounds easy and smooth 😊 I need to change my address so I need to remember to ask for it, in case they don’t lol 😂 

On 1/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, JPC_LNW said:

My husband's interview got moved last night from January 20th to February 9th. He got an email this morning stating it had been rescheduled to "accommodate consular resources". Maybe there have been Covid cases at the embassy? If it's about the lockdown surely they would have just said so and not rescheduled people so early in February.

@JPC_LNW are you still on for your interview tomorrow? Fingers crossed it's still a go for you!

On 1/4/2021 at 10:15 PM, gouda92 said:

Hello, just got an email that my IV appointment at the embassy has been rescheduled from January 6 to February 1. Hang in there everyone! 

@gouda92 did you have your interview last week? I know unfortunately some early Feb Wednesday appts got rescheduled to early March and curious if you successfully had your interview. Hope you did! 

3 minutes ago, gouda92 said:

Hi, yes, I had my interview last Monday, on Feb. 1. Everything went very smoothly. And I just got an email saying that the passport is with the courier, so it took them just 5 business days to process the visa! 

That's great! Congrats!

Thanks for the update. All of us are beyond the edge of our seats waiting for the next batch of interviews to be scheduled so any hint that things are still moving at the embassy (even if they've unfortunately slowed to a crawl) is somewhat reassuring that it will happen...hopefully soon for March appts!

3 hours ago, Charlie87 said:

Hi everyone. It’s 8th Feb - any news on interview dates releasing?

it will be 2 months since the last release next week...

No email or new information yet - DQ on 20th October

Hi all, my husband had his interview this morning (originally scheduled for 20th of January, rescheduled to 9th of February). It went smoothly except that they requested he re-upload copies of his birth certificate and our marriage certificate because the images they had were too low quality. We've uploaded the files now but could someone pass along where you can track the status of your visa? @KathB could you maybe point us in the right direction? We're on the CEAC website but can't see the statuses you've mentioned in your post.

3 minutes ago, JPC_LNW said:

Hi all, my husband had his interview this morning (originally scheduled for 20th of January, rescheduled to 9th of February). It went smoothly except that they requested he re-upload copies of his birth certificate and our marriage certificate because the images they had were too low quality. We've uploaded the files now but could someone pass along where you can track the status of your visa? @KathB could you maybe point us in the right direction? We're on the CEAC website but can't see the statuses you've mentioned in your post.

Oh great news on the interivew - so glad it went ahead without any further delay! If you log into https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx  that should do it, if not, just google CEAC status tracker. Really hope it processes fast for you - let us know how you get on!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

So many participants in this thread have not made a timeline or even listed London, United Kingdom as their consulate. If you have a timeline, make sure your consulate says London. So many say Armenia.  It helps people that may want to answer your questions, not just in this thread, but in future threads as you continue on your immigration journey.

A post saying when you DQed, interviewed, or entered the US is going to fade away, but your timeline will carry it right in your profile for anybody to click. It makes the VJ Statistics more accurate in places like this page https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php which says the average days from NOA2 to an interview in London is 215 days. Your information will help make that more accurate if you will maintain a timeline. 

@Shal_Ohol @gouda92 @Jamie B @SophH @Jonathan Simpson @amyarella @Muso303 @Frazer97 @MaccaWilliams @Mark71426 @DanCHR @Dawn2021 @JPC_LNW

1 hour ago, Wuozopo said:

So many participants in this thread have not made a timeline or even listed London, United Kingdom as their consulate. If you have a timeline, make sure your consulate says London. So many say Armenia.  It helps people that may want to answer your questions, not just in this thread, but in future threads as you continue on your immigration journey.

A post saying when you DQed, interviewed, or entered the US is going to fade away, but your timeline will carry it right in your profile for anybody to click. It makes the VJ Statistics more accurate in places like this page https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php which says the average days from NOA2 to an interview in London is 215 days. Your information will help make that more accurate if you will maintain a timeline. 

@Shal_Ohol @gouda92 @Jamie B @SophH @Jonathan Simpson @amyarella @Muso303 @Frazer97 @MaccaWilliams @Mark71426 @DanCHR @Dawn2021 @JPC_LNW

Thank you for the information, a lot of us are new and trying to find best way for updates. Hopefully people will update their timeline so there is a more accurate gauge.     

2 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

Thanks! I wasn't aware of it but I've just updated it. Like @SophH said we're new here just trying to get updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.