2,888 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, twobees said:

Also refreshing since last week! Although, we're speculating (purely) maybe since Jan Wednesday interviews got bumped to early Feb dates that new appt notifications might be pushed a week or two. Here's hoping for some news by the end of next week! 🤞

That's what we're thinking too! Makes sense they'd be pushed a bit! I should have set my expectations way lower so I wouldn't be so agitated now 😂

2 minutes ago, johebert9 said:

No way, that's so funny! I really hope we hear back ASAP!!!!

Hi to those are we waiting for interview dates this week, out of interest when did you get DQd? 
just trying to estimate when I will get my interview date as I only got DQ’d on Dec 14th.

thank you

51 minutes ago, johebert9 said:

I was so sure we'd have an interview email by today....anyone else waiting around refreshing their emails? Last month a few people got them around this time of day (although on the 15th Dec)! 

Yup, DQ'd on Oct 8th so checking emails and mood is cycling randomly between a state of excitement, hope, anxiety, disappointment & occasional confusion! Hanging in there though, trying to find ways to stay sane & take one day at a time!🤯

3 minutes ago, Charlie87 said:

Hi to those are we waiting for interview dates this week, out of interest when did you get DQd? 
just trying to estimate when I will get my interview date as I only got DQ’d on Dec 14th.

thank you

28 Oct! Last month these were the DQ dates/email dates/interview dates to give you an idea: 

image.png.49473c1de0ae9400fa0e6ce05c6657be.png

4 minutes ago, johebert9 said:

28 Oct! Last month these were the DQ dates/email dates/interview dates to give you an idea: 

image.png.49473c1de0ae9400fa0e6ce05c6657be.png

In other positive news they didn't cancel any of the interviews scheduled after the most recent lockdown changes in January. A handful were rescheduled for early Feb but as far as we know they're still going ahead as planned. I also spotted on the US Embassy London Facebook page that a commenter on a recent post had his IR1 interview yesterday. He mentioned it was really busy and his interview was 80 minutes late, but the interview was straightforward and lasted 5 mins to get approved.

53 minutes ago, Jamie B said:

In other positive news they didn't cancel any of the interviews scheduled after the most recent lockdown changes in January. A handful were rescheduled for early Feb but as far as we know they're still going ahead as planned. I also spotted on the US Embassy London Facebook page that a commenter on a recent post had his IR1 interview yesterday. He mentioned it was really busy and his interview was 80 minutes late, but the interview was straightforward and lasted 5 mins to get approved.

It’s quite a broad range of dates for the 15th Dec letter - August to October! On that basis those who were DQ’d in Oct Nov and Dec could be getting a letter this month?

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. I just received my dreaded "Miss Appointment" email and I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to how long it can take to get another appointment? There's none available on the website as of yet.

I'm still devastated over getting a close quarters covid contact which has forced me to miss my assigned one, so I'd be grateful for any kind of insight.

On the plus side, I received my test results last back and it came beck negative!

32 minutes ago, Zeppeli said:

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. I just received my dreaded "Miss Appointment" email and I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to how long it can take to get another appointment? There's none available on the website as of yet.

I'm still devastated over getting a close quarters covid contact which has forced me to miss my assigned one, so I'd be grateful for any kind of insight.

On the plus side, I received my test results last back and it came beck 

Sorry to hear (that's got to be gut-wrenching) but the good news is you tested negative for covid. 

I think I read in another post somewhere that you should just keep checking and refreshing because slots will randomly become available, sometimes even throughout the day. Hope you can get in soon! 

2 minutes ago, scarletheart said:

Around what time did the Dec15 interview appointment receivers received their email from the embassy? The waiting game is killing me. DQ'd 18th Nov :(

A few people said between 4-5pm ! I thought they only came through in the early morning but knowing they can come throughout the day has me checking wayyyy too often! Hope they come through soon ❤️

1 minute ago, scarletheart said:

Around what time did the Dec15 interview appointment receivers received their email from the embassy? The waiting game is killing me. DQ'd 18th Nov :(

I think they received them at the end of the day around 400p or so (you can see a few pages pack in this thread) but the couple of months before that had seemed to come first thing in the morning so who even knows anymore! Hang in there! I just keep telling myself it will be soon but yeah...waiting stinks! 

8 minutes ago, twobees said:

Sorry to hear (that's got to be gut-wrenching) but the good news is you tested negative for covid. 

I think I read in another post somewhere that you should just keep checking and refreshing because slots will randomly become available, sometimes even throughout the day. Hope you can get in soon! 

Yes just keep checking few times a days. There is unfortunately no actual rule on when an appointment becomes available. But it will happen! Good Luck ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.