2,886 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, usa_resident_2023 said:

how long does the ARCO take to get generated and delivered in UK?

We received ours in about 3 weeks..and this was a few months back when their website was down. So I’d think it would likely be same timeline, especially given they are back up and running. My husband has no criminal record..not sure if having something would delay. 

6 hours ago, AM98 said:

I also submitted documents on 10/9 and got DQ'd 10/17, looks like we have the same timeline! Hopefully it isn't too long before the interview letter😅

Yeah hopefully soon!  I'm kind of expecting it to be 6 weeks or so, but maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be less than that.  Just will be happy when this is all finally finished, it's mentally exhausting.

4 hours ago, Cw1977 said:

Hi

the letters tend to come out in a batch at the end of the month (usually 2-3 days before end) so I’d expect Friday this Wk or Monday next week. 

good luck!

Do you think it will be everyone who is currently DQ'd or do you think they'll be a cut-off date? Good luck to all waiting!!

24 minutes ago, 24601lr55 said:

Do you think it will be everyone who is currently DQ'd or do you think they'll be a cut-off date? Good luck to all waiting!!

There’s def a cut off and obv depends on volume and numbers etc, but we got DQ on about 18th of month from memory and got letter at the end of that month so I’d suspect anyone pre 15/16 prob ok. After that it might be luck of the draw if they’re busy or not

4 hours ago, Cw1977 said:

There’s def a cut off and obv depends on volume and numbers etc, but we got DQ on about 18th of month from memory and got letter at the end of that month so I’d suspect anyone pre 15/16 prob ok. After that it might be luck of the draw if they’re busy or not

Thanks - fingers crossed everyone gets good news soon!

Just an update.  Still waiting for the interview letter.  Our DQ came through on October 17th.

Will it be a physical letter that we'll get in the mail?  Or will it be an e-mail?

2 hours ago, lvjeremylv said:

Just an update.  Still waiting for the interview letter.  Our DQ came through on October 17th.

Will it be a physical letter that we'll get in the mail?  Or will it be an e-mail?

It's an email, just like the DQ notice.

I'm waiting for the interview letter too (DQ on October 4) — hoping that it's not much longer now! 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.