2,898 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
48 minutes ago, TGDeano said:

Has NVC not sent out November letters yet??? 

Could be any day now if it follows the trend of the last two months. 

1 hour ago, JPD91 said:

Interview appointed for 4th November! Didn't expect to get one so soon!

submission and DQ date - please and thank you 😊

45 minutes ago, Irenedio said:

My spouse got an interview email today for Nov 4. We were DQ’d 1st week of October. This is so unexpected! 

Submission date - please and thank you 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 hour ago, TGDeano said:

I-130 submitted 5th December 2020

NVC submission 21st July 

DQ 7th October 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

many congratulations  to all who got their IL

it would be grateful of you if you can te when did you get the emails,14 or 15 oct.

i am DQ 7th july 2021, but haven't got any email yet?😔

Timeline

does anyone have an idea ,if i still have a chance to get an interview letter this month.

IF not what can i do about.i tried to contact NVC last month and they just replied to send a more specific enquiry with both the petitioner and the beneficiary details,which i alreday had mentioned in the email.

i am just so LOST.i would really appreciate if any one can give any advice that i can folow to speed up this process @Wuozopo 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Sal/zma said:

does anyone have an idea ,if i still have a chance to get an interview letter this month.

IF not what can i do about.i tried to contact NVC last month and they just replied to send a more specific enquiry with both the petitioner and the beneficiary details,which i alreday had mentioned in the email.

i am just so LOST.i would really appreciate if any one can give any advice that i can folow to speed up this process @Wuozopo 

This thread is in the United Kingdom forum. Everybody reporting dates will be interviewing in London. Your timeline says your consulate is in Islamabad. It will not follow the same pattern as London so this isn’t really a helpful thread or forum for you.. Each embassy has different timeline patterns. Yours may be more behind in allowing interviews. 

Edit:

Try the Asia: South forum to find better information on Pakistan https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/91-asia-south/

Edited by Wuozopo

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

This thread is in the United Kingdom forum. Everybody reporting dates will be interviewing in London. Your timeline says your consulate is in Islamabad. It will not follow the same pattern as London so this isn’t really a helpful thread or forum for you.. Each embassy has different timeline patterns. Yours may be more behind in allowing interviews. 

Edit:

Try the Asia: South forum to find better information on Pakistan https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/91-asia-south/

i transferred my case from islamabad embassy to london as i am currently living in UK.my case was transferred on 27th august.

7 hours ago, TGDeano said:

We filed with USCIS Jan 25, 2021. Case approved in April and submitted docs to NVC in April. Had some rejected and had to reupload 3times. Finally dq’d Oct 5th. Received interview email 8pm Oct 14. 
Interview scheduled for Nov 4

Hey all,

Signed up to write this. Been lurking on this forum for about a month and it's been a godsend for me, so thank you and good luck to all ❤️

Submitted petition 3rd of Feb

DQ 9th September

Visa interview 1st November

Petition approval was quite fast, visa application took a while and we had 1 rejection but has otherwise been a smooth process. I got the email to interview at 3am on the 15th Oct

Edited by CryptoSucks
Specified petition submission date to be more helpful to other readers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.