2,887 posts in this topic

Ok. I'm in the EB2 category, but very few people seem to be on here for that category and CR1 seems to be a precursor for EB ILs. I was skipped last month frustratingly, so I'm hoping for good news this month. Hopefully it will be this week, Ive been DQ since April 2023 and had to wait due to priority date until Jan this year, then incompetence at a different embassy and NVC has led to the lengthy delay.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Do the ILs keep coming over the next few days or is that it for this batch?

Visa journey so far

CR1

18-05-2023 - I-130 filed

18-05-2023 - I-130 NOA1 sent

10-06-2024 - I-130 NOA2 sent

18-06-2024 - Welcome letter received

18-06-2024 - Paid fees

21-06-2024 - I-864 payment cleared, I-864 and supporting documents uploaded

26-06-2024 - IV payment cleared, DS-260 completed and documents uploaded

03-07-2024 - Document Qualified

18-09-2024 - IL Received

01-11-2024 - Interview

21 minutes ago, Deker1972 said:

Do the ILs keep coming over the next few days or is that it for this batch?

So hard to say. I saw someone with a DQ June 25 receive an October 23 interview. So it’s possible they haven’t scheduled beyond that date yet and will release interview letters for last week in October next week. 

makes me feels slightly more deflated that people dq’d only 3 days earlier got theirs 😭 happy for them of course, was just hoping for a better thursday 🥲. Considering they sent 3 rounds of letters last week (all on thursdays i believe lol), im hoping begging crying that they send late Junes their letters next thursday! 

Sabrina Carpenter’s new album drops tonight & I was hoping to have a celebratory moment with it but I guess i’ll be trying to distract myself with it instead 😆

Edited by tunaqueen25

Hi everyone. We got DQ’d yesterday (21/08/24). I’d really appreciate it if someone could answer these questions.. 

1. Do we get emailed when the NVC sends our case to the embassy? 
2. Or is it immediate after the DQ
3. Is it true that the embassy sends ILs at the end of the month?

Edited by UK_Dreamer

12 hours ago, tunaqueen25 said:

makes me feels slightly more deflated that people dq’d only 3 days earlier got theirs 😭 happy for them of course, was just hoping for a better thursday 🥲. Considering they sent 3 rounds of letters last week (all on thursdays i believe lol), im hoping begging crying that they send late Junes their letters next thursday! 

Sabrina Carpenter’s new album drops tonight & I was hoping to have a celebratory moment with it but I guess i’ll be trying to distract myself with it instead 😆

I think very plausible you get one next week. 

I have seen no one with interview dates between October 23- October 30th which logically doesn’t make sense since they should have interview dates that week. So my guess is they’ll send more next Thursday. Fingers crossed for you! 

37 minutes ago, UK_Dreamer said:

Hi everyone. We got DQ’d yesterday (21/08/24). I’d really appreciate it if someone could answer these questions.. 

38 minutes ago, UK_Dreamer said:

The next email you will receive is your interview letter, so will be a few months most likely. Based on your DQ date, I’d guess you will receive an interview letter in October for a mid to late December interview date. Obviously highly dependent on if they speed up or slow down. 

43 minutes ago, Eandy said:

The next email you will receive is your interview letter, so will be a few months most likely. Based on your DQ date, I’d guess you will receive an interview letter in October for a mid to late December interview date. Obviously highly dependent on if they speed up or slow down. 

Thank you !!

especially given that everyone since april has been pretty consistently getting them at the 2 month mark, and three sets were sent last month all on thursdays, i think this would make sense 🙂 ahhh - to another week of trying to autopiloting to pass the time 🙃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.