Beeptweet

Can I book my medical the day after my Visa Interview.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I am in Perth at the moment waiting for the interview letter at Sydney Embassy. The medical examination facility is not available in my state so I have to go in another state both for my Visa Interview and also my Medical Examination as well. 
Having limited leaves from my work is it possible for me that I may schedule my Medical exam either a day before or a day after my Interview date. In this way I have to book only one time return tickets from Perth to Sydney and will complete both process that are my interview and medical examination.

I would be appear for Immigrat Visa Interview.

Your wishes are requested. Thank you.

Beeptweet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Beeptweet said:

I am in Perth at the moment waiting for the interview letter at Sydney Embassy. The medical examination facility is not available in my state so I have to go in another state both for my Visa Interview and also my Medical Examination as well. 
Having limited leaves from my work is it possible for me that I may schedule my Medical exam either a day before or a day after my Interview date. In this way I have to book only one time return tickets from Perth to Sydney and will complete both process that are my interview and medical examination.

I would be appear for Immigrat Visa Interview.

Your wishes are requested. Thank you.

It is not the best way but it can be done.If you can get it done the day before then that would be better.
 The consulate will hold the process after the interview until they have received the medical results. We found the Sydney Consulate responsive to emails .. so you should email them once you have your interview set and confirm this with them 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

@Lil bear Thank you for your comment. Can you please explain why it is better that the medical to be done a day before the interview?

I had a conversation with the medical centre they said it can be done either a day before or after the interview, so that you can save one extra travel from your Perth to Sydney. 

Beeptweet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Beeptweet said:

@Lil bear Thank you for your comment. Can you please explain why it is better that the medical to be done a day before the interview?

I had a conversation with the medical centre they said it can be done either a day before or after the interview, so that you can save one extra travel from your Perth to Sydney. 

Just that it may be seen as more favourable by the interviewing officer, but it sounds like the Metical office is used to dealing with this    Just make sure you have your medical appt info handy to show at the interview if questioned 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.