James1998

Nvc accepted all documents but keeps requesting more!

25 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

When you say “the whole transcript” which option ( there are 4 from memory) did he request from the menu in the IRS page ? 

Oh I didn’t know that. I’m not entirely sure without asking, I have the transcript though and it’s 23 pages long

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, James1998 said:

Oh I didn’t know that. I’m not entirely sure without asking, I have the transcript though and it’s 23 pages long

Do check. The transcript needed is  the TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT option and is a very condensed version usually only 4-5 pages .. and well working the 2MB size  

1 minute ago, Lil bear said:

Do check. The transcript needed is  the TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT option and is a very condensed version usually only 4-5 pages .. and well working the 2MB size  

Thankyou very much, and then we can just upload the whole thing? What option would you upload it on the NVC ?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, James1998 said:

Thankyou very much, and then we can just upload the whole thing? What option would you upload it on the NVC ?

Been a while since I accessed CEAC but from memory it would be under the Affidavit of Support  documents.  Yes scan and submit as a single pdf 

Edited by Lil bear

5 minutes ago, James1998 said:

Thankyou :) 

I’ve just gone and screenshotted. Would it be this? Only because they asked for w2, 1099 and schedule form and there are individual options for these but the transcript covers it all so I’d put it for this option? Sorry if that makes sense 

IMG_5430.jpeg

Timeline
28 minutes ago, James1998 said:

I’ve just gone and screenshotted. Would it be this? Only because they asked for w2, 1099 and schedule form and there are individual options for these but the transcript covers it all so I’d put it for this option? Sorry if that makes sense 

IMG_5430.jpeg

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/transcript-types-for-individuals-and-ways-to-order-them

Tax Return Transcript

It contains all the information contained in ALL the forms you submitted consolidated into  a single document 

15 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/transcript-types-for-individuals-and-ways-to-order-them

Tax Return Transcript

It contains all the information contained in ALL the forms you submitted consolidated into  a single document 

Ohhh! So he probably requested the wage and income one. Then once we have the correct file just submit it under the option I posted ? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, James1998 said:

Ohhh! So he probably requested the wage and income one. Then once we have the correct file just submit it under the option I posted ? 

Yes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.