James1998

Nvc accepted all documents but keeps requesting more!

10 posts in this topic

Nvc has accepted all the required documents plus a couple additional ones. But they keep asking for my husbands 1099/schedule form and our joint sponsors w2 for 2023.

we have uploaded these multiple times with comments explaining this but they keep asking for the same documents! 
How do we get past this to be DQ’d?

Thankyou everyone 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, James1998 said:

Nvc has accepted all the required documents plus a couple additional ones. But they keep asking for my husbands 1099/schedule form and our joint sponsors w2 for 2023.

we have uploaded these multiple times with comments explaining this but they keep asking for the same documents! 

Thankyou everyone 

You need to pay attention to it properly! Make sure you understand what exactly they need and also when uploading in the Additional documents section make sure you pick the right option that represents what you are uploading.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, James1998 said:

Thankyou everyone 

Don't know about the1099/schedule but I can offer a little help with the joint sponsors 2023 w2. 

I would advise that the joint sponsor request a copy of their tax transcript from the IRS. 

Did you submit the 2024 tax documents as well?

On 8/8/2024 at 6:03 PM, TheNigerianPrince said:

You need to pay attention to it properly! Make sure you understand what exactly they need and also when uploading in the Additional documents section make sure you pick the right option that represents what you are uploading.

Thankyou, we are just confused as they accepted the w2’s and 1099/schedule and now asking for it again when it’s already been uploaded and accepted

On 8/9/2024 at 12:22 AM, TiffAndMike said:

Don't know about the1099/schedule but I can offer a little help with the joint sponsors 2023 w2. 

I would advise that the joint sponsor request a copy of their tax transcript from the IRS. 

Did you submit the 2024 tax documents as well?

Thankyou we will try that and no just the 2023 as that’s what they asked for? 

8 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

It may be the readability of the scan. Accept only means they received it into the system not that it is deemed correct 

Oh I did not know that. I assumed it was it had been approved as they rejected something else but everything else was accepted.. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/10/2024 at 4:02 AM, James1998 said:

Oh I did not know that. I assumed it was it had been approved as they rejected something else but everything else was accepted.. 

is there any progress now? Have you tried anything else?

It may be the readability of the scan. Accept only means they received it into the system not that it is deemed correct 

This!

I must have uploaded the 1099/1044 and schedule about 4 times when it all got approved but still requested more.

untill I figured out I still missed stuff.

1099/1040

schedules

tax worksheet 

tax office declaration.

i think the fastest way is to request and uploaded the IRS tax transcript.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Barson said:

This!

I must have uploaded the 1099/1044 and schedule about 4 times when it all got approved but still requested more.

1099/1040

schedules

tax worksheet 

tax office declaration.

Definitely more consistently and successfully uploaded with Transcripts 

On 8/12/2024 at 6:31 PM, TheNigerianPrince said:

is there any progress now? Have you tried anything else?

Hi sorry just seen this, my husband managed to get on the phone with them and they said something on the documents does not add up. So him and our joint sponsor are going through everything again to make sure it is correct! Such a long process :( 

On 8/18/2024 at 8:27 AM, Barson said:

This!

1099/1040

schedules

tax worksheet 

tax office declaration.

Thankyou :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.