7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi there, is anybody having the same problem with what to do next after receiving this email from the embassy a few days after your case said “ready” My fiance created his profile for DS-160 and paid the visa fee, but every time we tried to book a VAC appointment, it says that no appointment available at this time. My question is do I have to wait for the embassy or keep trying to schedule the appointment

That's the email I receive read below 

This office is pleased to inform you that you may now begin processing your application for a fiancé(e) visa. Applicants for K visas (fiancé(e) visas) need to make two appointments: One to visit the Visa Service Center (VAC) and another for the Consular Section. To schedule your appointment, go to the following link to obtain detailed information on the steps to follow: www.ustraveldocs.com/do/es/ After registering and creating a profile, you must choose the Fiancé(e) category. ) K Visa (Fiance/Fiancee Visa). After answering several questions, you must wait for approval to select the appointment days.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, milimelo said:

Keep checking. 

We check every day, at least once a day, we can't even check the website two times a day without getting blocked for 72 hours. 

33 minutes ago, Bibi97 said:

We check every day, at least once a day, we can't even check the website two times a day without getting blocked for 72 hours. 

That’s a common thing. Some are trying for weeks or even months. I have not seen any other solution besides checking back.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Visa Information for Nationals of Haiti

Last Updated: April 15, 2024

The Department of State has suspended visa services in Haiti

it covers immigrant and nonimmigrant  cases as stated if u google a question to ask about interviews in Haiti

the embassy site tells u how to transfer case to another embassy

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/visa-information-for-nationals-of-haiti.html

Timeline
Just now, JeanneAdil said:

Visa Information for Nationals of Haiti

Last Updated: April 15, 2024

The Department of State has suspended visa services in Haiti

it covers immigrant and nonimmigrant  cases as stated if u google a question to ask about interviews in Haiti

the embassy site tells u how to transfer case to another embassy

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/visa-information-for-nationals-of-haiti.html

NVC transferred our case to Dominican Republic, 

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2024 at 9:15 PM, Bibi97 said:

Hi there, is anybody having the same problem with what to do next after receiving this email from the embassy a few days after your case said “ready” My fiance created his profile for DS-160 and paid the visa fee, but every time we tried to book a VAC appointment, it says that no appointment available at this time. My question is do I have to wait for the embassy or keep trying to schedule the appointment

That's the email I receive read below 

This office is pleased to inform you that you may now begin processing your application for a fiancé(e) visa. Applicants for K visas (fiancé(e) visas) need to make two appointments: One to visit the Visa Service Center (VAC) and another for the Consular Section. To schedule your appointment, go to the following link to obtain detailed information on the steps to follow: www.ustraveldocs.com/do/es/ After registering and creating a profile, you must choose the Fiancé(e) category. ) K Visa (Fiance/Fiancee Visa). After answering several questions, you must wait for approval to select the appointment days.

Hi , what’s next ? I want to know because I’m in the same process please . Everything is ok ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.