kits_24_faith

RFE..HELP US APRIL FILERS..

74 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Huskerkiev (former NSC Adjudicator) said the RFE's are "scripted" letters. The copy of the divorce he sent may not have been completely readable. Check your copies and make certain they are and resend them. It is my understanding that the scripted letters may have items that will not apply such as the translations of foreign documents in this case, so get a letter together for them for the RFE response, explain the lack of foreign documents in the petition, and resend the divorce document.

If you have any doubts on this, you had best consult with an immigration attorney. In any case make certain your copies are good and there are indeed no documents requiring a translation.

You guys can make it through this, many have, and this is not an uncommon RFE.

he read the dissolution of marriage to me and all of the words there are very understandable all in English. can we call CSC to ask what they really need????

I would definately call them. I noticed there was a number to press if you have an RFE but don't understand it.

Wioombeen

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Huskerkiev (former NSC Adjudicator) said the RFE's are "scripted" letters. The copy of the divorce he sent may not have been completely readable. Check your copies and make certain they are and resend them. It is my understanding that the scripted letters may have items that will not apply such as the translations of foreign documents in this case, so get a letter together for them for the RFE response, explain the lack of foreign documents in the petition, and resend the divorce document.

If you have any doubts on this, you had best consult with an immigration attorney. In any case make certain your copies are good and there are indeed no documents requiring a translation.

he read the dissolution of marriage to me and all of the words there are very understandable all in English. can we call CSC to ask what they really need????

What he means by the bolded statement is that the copy was probably blurred, making it difficult to read. Not unreadble as in not in English.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What he means by the bolded statement is that the copy was probably blurred, making it difficult to read. Not unreadble as in not in English.

Yes indeed that is what I meant.

IR-5

11/01/2011: I-130 Submitted

11/04/2012: I-130 NOA1

04/19/2012: I-130 NOA2

05/04/2012: NVC Received

05/27/2012: Received I-864/DS 3032 Package

05/28/2012: Pay I-864 Bill

05/29/2012: Submit DS 3032/I-864

06/05/2012: Receive IV Bill online

06/05/2012: IV Bill Paid

06/06/2012: Payment Accepted

06/07/2012: IV Packet Mailed (Additional documents sent next day on 06/08/2012)

08/28/2012: Interview

Timeline

Both me and my fiance were never married.. so I'm kinda scared to get my RFE letter this Monday and I hope it's something easy to provide and to do. I want to send it out the same day. Post office here in my area sucks.. always late in delivering the mail.. like my Netflix movies.. sometimes they will come a day or two days late..jessel and chris I wish you the best and hopefully once you they received the RFEs they will approve you right away.

I-129F

Sent I-129F on March 19, 2007

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

Touched on August 8, 2007 (RFE NOTICE)

August 13, 2007 received RFE

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Touched August 22: RFE received and case resumed

Touched October 2, 2007 (NOTICE OF APPROVAL)

THANK YOU THANK YOU JESUS!

November 13, 2007: NVC reiceved our case

November 14, 2007: MNL Case #

November 15, 2007: Sent to MNLA

November 20, 2007: Case arrive in USEM

November 24, 2007: Got medical and interview dates

November 29, 2007: She received packet 4

December 27, 2007: Medical

January 2, 2008: Went back for MMR & Results

January 2, 2008: Passed Medical!! THANK YOU GOD!

January 2, 2008: Sent documents via Fedex

January 5, 2008: Fiancee received documents

January 9, 2008: Interview! APPROVED! THANK YOU JESUS!

January 10, 2008: Received a call from USEM

January 11, 2008: Pick up Visa at 9AM

January 11, 2008: CFO (COMPLETED)

February 5, 2008: Me arriving in Philippines

February 12, 2008: TOGETHER FOREVER!

February 12, 2008: Arrival in the USA

April 12, 2008: WEDDING!

Timeline
Both me and my fiance were never married.. so I'm kinda scared to get my RFE letter this Monday and I hope it's something easy to provide and to do. I want to send it out the same day. Post office here in my area sucks.. always late in delivering the mail.. like my Netflix movies.. sometimes they will come a day or two days late..jessel and chris I wish you the best and hopefully once you they received the RFEs they will approve you right away.

Thanks kits_24_faith. You will have your rfe letter surely by Monday. I pray that everything in the letter is just easy to prepare...

My fiance will call today and we hope an angel officer will answer us....

118283530184.gifJessel Chris11837926282d.gif

11-20-2004 ♥ when we are falling in love

03-03-2007 ♥ he visit me in Cebu

03-05-2007 ♥ he visit my family

03-06-2007 ♥ we're officially engaged

--------------♥ so many things happened / unforgettable date

03-11-2007 ♥ temporary departure

03-14-2007 ♥ finally, he went home to Florida...very sad day...

04-06-2007 ♥ I29F sent to CSC

04-12-2007 ♥ CSC received I29f

04-13-2007 ♥ NOA1 received through mail

08-07-2007 ♥ status online RFE

08-11-2007 ♥ got RFE letter

08-13-2007 ♥ calling CSC about RFE

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

08-18-2007 ♥NOA2 hard copy

10-29-2007 ♥MEDICAL @ SLEC

11-07-2007 ♥INTERVIEW DAY!!!APPROVED!!!

12-14-2007 ♥Soon to be with my GG!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

hello Chris-Jessel, I never had an RFE before but I remember a few years ago my mom was asked to submit to USCIS a certified copy of her marriage certificate; Here is what we did: we had it translated in English and then we submitted the forein copy along with the English one. I don't know which one of you got married before. Let's say it's your fiance(e) from Phillipines, he or she got to submit both copies. i.e. the philippines and the one translated in English. You should not send the English one only. And also, have it notaried. Very important. But if it's you, the USC got married here in the states, then I don't know what you could do since the certificate will be originally in English.

P.S: Even tough I was talking about marriage certificate, I know yours is a divorce .... Anyway, you got to do exactly the same thing when it comes to submit foreign document to USCIS.

I hope I've been a good help.

Good luck, it's not the end. Do what you have to do, you'll see. you'll forget all the pain when it's all over. That's what keeps me going.

Ism

Jesus is coming soon. Be ready.

My timeline

March 20-07 I-129f sent to TSC

March 27-07 NOA1

April 04-07 touched

06-07-07 touched NOA2(approval notice sent)

06-08-07 touched

06-11-07 NOA2 hard copy in the mail

06-28-07 Letter from NVC

07-10-07 Packet 3 received

07-19-07 Processing Fee paid

07-21-07 Medical(Results in 10 days. Sigh...)

07-30-07 Get medical results

07-31-07 Submit packet 3 and receive packet 4

09-06-07 Interview ( has to redo the medical exam because it's been over a month now since he did it. sigh...)

09-07-07 2nd medical exam done

09-12-07 picked up medical results

09-13-07 Submit results. Approved

09-20-07 pick up passport Visa in hand. Praise the Lord!!!

09-27-07 Us entry

10-01-07 got marriage license

AOS

My timeline

10-24-2007 I-485 and EAD sent to Chic.

10-31-2007 NOA1 for both

11-21-2007 biometrics appt.

11-25-2007 Touched

12-04-2007 Touched- EAD Card ordered

12-10-2007 EAD card in hand

05-2008 Interview date set for 07-22-08

07-18-08 Interview cancellation notice. Sigh---

Waiting-----------

10-15-2008 Interview: Approved.Oh, Thank You God!

Timeline

HELP GUYS!!! I FINALLY RECEIVED MY RFE LETTER FROM USCIS TODAY. I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION TO ASK BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

THE FIRST PAGE OF THE LETTER IS THE I-797 (NOTICE OF ACTION), WHICH IS THE RFE LETTER. IT'S COLOR LIGHT BLUE/GREEN AND DIDN'T SAY WHAT THEY NEED JUST THE DUE DATE WHEN THEY NEED TO RECEIVE IT AND MUST INLUDE IT AND PLACE ON TOP OF THE RFE.

SECOND PAGE IS A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER AND ON TOP IT SAIS INITIAL EVIDENCE REQUEST - (I-129F)

THERE WERE SEVERAL BOXES IN OUTLINE FORMAT AND A HEADING RIGHT AFTER IT THEN THE DESCRIPTION. I HAVE A "X" MARK IN THE BOX WHERE IT SAIS LAST MEETING. SO I AM GUESSING THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR AND NONE ON THE LIST. PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM RIGHT.

box: FOREIGN DOCUMENT......

box: VERIFICATION OF STATUS.....

box: CIRCUMSTANCE OF MEETING.....

box: XX LAST MEETING: SUBMIT EVIDENCE OF MEETING THE BENEFICIARY IN PERSON WITHIN THE TWO-YEAR PERIOD PRECEDING THE FILING OF THE PETITION. THE PRIMARY EVIDENCE MAY INCLUDE AIRLINE TICKET STUBS AND RECEIPTS (THAT INDICATE MONTH, DAY, AND YEAR), COPIES OF PASSPORT PAGES THAT SHOW THE IDENTIFICATION PAGE AND ADMISSION STAMPS, MILITARY ORDER(S), LETTER FROM COMMANDING OFFICER, OR ANY EVIDENCE THAT WILL HELP USCIS TO DETERMINE THAT THE PETITIONER HS MET THE BENEFICIARY WITHIN THE TWO YEARS. THE SECONDARY EVIDENCE MAY BE FILM DATED PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PETITIONER AND BENEFICIARY TOGETHER. THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE EVIDENCE OF MEETING: DISC, VIDEOS, EMAILS, LETTERS, PHONE BILLS, AND GREETING CARDS.

box: DIVORCE/DEATH DECREE.....

box: PHOTOGRAPHS.....

box: FORM G-325A.....

box: BIRTH CERTIFICATE.....

box: OTHER.....

PLS PLS HELP RIGHT AWAY... SHOULD I SENT COPIES OF MY TICKETS AND ITENIRARIES OR SEND THEM THE ORIGINAL COPIES? WHAT SHOULD I SEND AS MY PRIMARY EVIDENCE? ANY ADDITIONAL STUFF THAT WILL SPEED UP MY NOA2 INSTEAD FOR ANOTHER RFE.. THANKY YOU SO MUCH GUYS.

I-129F

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
HELP GUYS!!! I FINALLY RECEIVED MY RFE LETTER FROM USCIS TODAY. I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION TO ASK BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

THE FIRST PAGE OF THE LETTER IS THE I-797 (NOTICE OF ACTION), WHICH IS THE RFE LETTER. IT'S COLOR LIGHT BLUE/GREEN AND DIDN'T SAY WHAT THEY NEED JUST THE DUE DATE WHEN THEY NEED TO RECEIVE IT AND MUST INLUDE IT AND PLACE ON TOP OF THE RFE.

SECOND PAGE IS A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER AND ON TOP IT SAIS INITIAL EVIDENCE REQUEST - (I-129F)

THERE WERE SEVERAL BOXES IN OUTLINE FORMAT AND A HEADING RIGHT AFTER IT THEN THE DESCRIPTION. I HAVE A "X" MARK IN THE BOX WHERE IT SAIS LAST MEETING. SO I AM GUESSING THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR AND NONE ON THE LIST. PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM RIGHT.

box: XX LAST MEETING: SUBMIT EVIDENCE OF MEETING THE BENEFICIARY IN PERSON WITHIN THE TWO-YEAR PERIOD PRECEDING THE FILING OF THE PETITION. THE PRIMARY EVIDENCE MAY INCLUDE AIRLINE TICKET STUBS AND RECEIPTS (THAT INDICATE MONTH, DAY, AND YEAR), COPIES OF PASSPORT PAGES THAT SHOW THE IDENTIFICATION PAGE AND ADMISSION STAMPS, MILITARY ORDER(S), LETTER FROM COMMANDING OFFICER, OR ANY EVIDENCE THAT WILL HELP USCIS TO DETERMINE THAT THE PETITIONER HS MET THE BENEFICIARY WITHIN THE TWO YEARS. THE SECONDARY EVIDENCE MAY BE FILM DATED PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PETITIONER AND BENEFICIARY TOGETHER. THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE EVIDENCE OF MEETING: DISC, VIDEOS, EMAILS, LETTERS, PHONE BILLS, AND GREETING CARDS.

PLS PLS HELP RIGHT AWAY... SHOULD I SENT COPIES OF MY TICKETS AND ITENIRARIES OR SEND THEM THE ORIGINAL COPIES? WHAT SHOULD I SEND AS MY PRIMARY EVIDENCE? ANY ADDITIONAL STUFF THAT WILL SPEED UP MY NOA2 INSTEAD FOR ANOTHER RFE.. THANKY YOU SO MUCH GUYS.

You should send copies of what they asked you for as noted in your RFE, above. If you send your originals of things like ticket stubs and it gets lost in the mail, you are shafted!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Kits,

USCIS wants you to submit proof of meeting your partner within the last two years. Primary evidence are travel passport with entry\exit stamps from partner's home country, airline boarding pass, airline ticket receipt and any other secondary evidence such as pictures, hotel receipts or event\concerts receipts showing both of you met. Once you have submitted these documents, you should receive your NOA-2 shortly. Good luck. Submit photo copies only. **DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL DOCUMENT. :thumbs:

AOS Timeline......

03/10/2008 - Mailed AOS Appl.

03/13/2008 - NOA Notice Date.

03/15/2008 - NOA's for : I-485, I-131 & I-765

03/16/2008 - Case online.

03/22/2008 - Biometrics assigned date: 04/01/2008, Bio completed early .

03/24/2008 - AOS Touched.

03/27/2008 - RFE Letter : Dated.

03/31/2008 - RFE snail mail rec'd date ( EZ-864 / Missing birth certificate).

04/01/2008 - Mailed RFE response.

04/03/2008 - RFE document delivered to Lees Summit, MO @ 4:03 P.M:

04/07/2008 - AOS Touched, Current status: Response to rfe received, and case processing has resumed.

04/08/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/27/2008 - AOS Touched, received USCIS email indicated case transfered to CSC.

05/29/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/31/2008 - USCIS snail mail stating I-485 has been transferred to CSC to speedup processing.

06/03/2008 - Received email from CSC confirming reception of transferred I-485.

06/03,04,06 - Touched!

08/28/2008 - Green card rec'd in mail.

06/11/2008 - I-131 Approval email received.

06/13/2008 - Received I-765 card ordered email notification.

Timeline

Kits,

USCIS wants you to submit proof of meeting your partner within the last two years. Primary evidence are travel passport with entry\exit stamps from partner's home country, airline boarding pass, airline ticket receipt and any other secondary evidence such as pictures, hotel receipts or event\concerts receipts showing both of you met. Once you have submitted these documents, you should receive your NOA-2 shortly. Good luck. Submit photo copies only. **DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL DOCUMENT. :thumbs:

i sent it today express n they should get it tomorrow..i sent everyting u mentioned and also the receipt of the engagement ring..however i forgot to include the receipt wen we went to the hotel..or receipts wen we ate outside.. will i get an rfe agen or i shud b ok? im kinda worrid agen

I-129F

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Timeline

i hope the primary is gud enough to get my noa2..

I-129F

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Timeline

This is easy for you to fix my friend. Get copies of all the "Primary Evidence" Boarding passes, Ticket receipts, Itinerary, AND Passport Stamps. I would send them another complete copy of the passport with all pages and a post it on the front saying which page(s) they are on. Then get some photos together in front of KNOWN locations in PI of the two of you together. The Tickets, boarding passes, etc just get you into the country, now yo have to show proof of being together (meeting). On the back of each photo: MAKE sure you right down the date and location of where the two of you are at in the photo. National landmarks are best, the adjudicators have access to the Internet to find them.

Accompany this with a cover letter and in it give them the dates, flights, and general meeting information. Try to be ####### about it and cover your bases.

This should be easy for you as long as you have the materials to throw this together. You'll have an NOA2 in short order once sent in.

Good luck.

Edited by etripke

IR-5

Timeline

Also: I forgot to ask...You have been together with her in the past 2 years prior to filing right? You signature say's alot, but nothing of any trips like some people have in theirs.

IR-5

Timeline

AFTER READING YOUR SUGGESTIONS I AM NOW SO WORRIED HUHUHU PLS LORD I PRAY FOR MY NOA2 AND NOT FOR AN RFE AGEN

I-129F

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.