David Hoch

USCIS email address for the west palm beach office on 9300 Belvedere Rd

10 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, David Hoch said:

hi

i am looking for the email address of the USCIS office in west palm beach.

i have sent in an application and need to contact them regarding something in the application.

thank you so much

I don't think I've ever seen any VJ posts of anyone successfully emailing USCIS, much less to a specific field office.

Others may chime in on their experiences.

In our my.USCIS.gov login inbox, we had 3 unanswered messages dating back to 2022 and 1 answered message that was 3 months delayed, by which time we had already received the green card.

Your best bet to reach someone at USCIS is Ask Emma or the generic 800-375-5283.

And if you happen to get an RFE, make sure you use the full opportunity to respond following their instructions closely and carefully.

We had one USCIS request for additional information with instructions to fax to a specific number, and one USCIS courtesy email request (no-reply address) to drop off the I-693 packet to the field office on a specific date.

Edited by EatBulaga

8 hours ago, David Hoch said:

there definitely are email addresses for the USCIS offices

i am talking about the N600K department

if someone has the email address it would be a great help

I’d be surprised if the Florida field office had anything to do with the application, so I wouldn’t bother contacting them. Presumably you sent it to the Elgin lockbox if you live in Florida, so I’d contact lockbox support, or contact USCIS directly.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-06/Tip Sheet - When to Contact a USCIS Lockbox_0.pdf

Good luck.  

Edited by appleblossom

2 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

I’d be surprised if the Florida field office had anything to do with the application, so I wouldn’t bother contacting them. If you think something was missing or want to check receipt then I’d contact the lockbox you sent it to (presumably Elgin if you live in Florida?), or contact USCIS directly.

Good luck.  

i made citizenship for my child 3 years ago at that office exactly with the n600k

i am now doing the process again but cannot get the email for that office

there is definitely an email which they use to update applicants about their appointments

i will be really happy if someone can send me that email address

9 minutes ago, David Hoch said:

i made citizenship for my child 3 years ago at that office exactly with the n600k

i am now doing the process again but cannot get the email for that office

there is definitely an email which they use to update applicants about their appointments

i will be really happy if someone can send me that email address

It must have been different 3 years ago but you don’t send a N600K application to a field office now. You file online or send it to a USCIS lockbox. 

So as above just contact the general USCIS number with any questions. 

Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom

the way to do it is by filing online and then choosing an office in the application

once you choose an office you can contact that particular office by email to quicken up the process

i have done this with other office like NY and i have quite a few emails of different offices.

but particular the west palm beach office i haven't managed to get that email yet

6 hours ago, David Hoch said:

the way to do it is by filing online and then choosing an office in the application

once you choose an office you can contact that particular office by email to quicken up the process

i have done this with other office like NY and i have quite a few emails of different offices.

but particular the west palm beach office i haven't managed to get that email yet

I don’t have the email, but I am guessing most of these addresses are difficult to find precisely because if they weren’t, everyone would be contacting the office attempting to do what you are describing here rather than going through the communication channels USCIS has established. Good luck, though.

11 minutes ago, JKLSemicolon said:

I don’t have the email, but I am guessing most of these addresses are difficult to find precisely because if they weren’t, everyone would be contacting the office attempting to do what you are describing here rather than going through the communication channels USCIS has established. Good luck, though.

exactly

thats why im asking here

1 hour ago, David Hoch said:

exactly

thats why im asking here

So you want to expedite it? If you have a valid reason to jump the line, then you request it here - https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-guidance/expedite-requests

The office selection on the forum is for the interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.