Dashinka

[Master Thread] Attempted Trump Assassination (Including attempt on Sept 15, 2024)

191 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

The father owns the house.

Considering the young man registered republican and voted in 2022 elections …

The parental home displays of trump flags, may very well be shooter was himself non maga. 

So, a House Divided, much like the party 

Edited by Family

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Family said:

I see only one political party in total disarray.....and it isn't the Republicans.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Was it me or did they also look a bit chunky? Definitely short.

Or is that fatphobic?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

The parental home displays of trump flags, may very well be shooter was himself non maga. 

Yes, the Democrat Party is very divided.  Btw, the reason for registering as a Republican in 2022 was already theorized with a valid reason, the fact that you choose to ignore that is on you.

26 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Was it me or did they also look a bit chunky? Definitely short.

Or is that fatphobic?

Didn't earn it.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Btw, the reason for registering as a Republican in 2022 was already theorized

I voted for Bernie in a primary once (yes, it is legal where I voted)......that certainly doesn't say much about me.  I think it is obviously logical to think that the vile rhetoric from people like dem leaders, Joy Reid, Rachael Madcow, women on the view, and others influenced this mentally unstable kid.  

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Regardless the political party affiliation of the shooter, I do find it interesting that so far there has been a radio silence on their actual motives, if they actually had any. Their social media footprint was minimal, most of it contained in Discord, and there was nothing particularly revealing from Discord either at least so far. I would not be entirely surprised if Trump was not even intended target, but instead it was someone local, or motivation was not political to begin with. Akin to Reagan's would be assassin. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, SneakyPete said:

I would not be entirely surprised if Trump was not even intended target,

Seriuosly?  That wasn't the ideal location to kill someone "local".   Trump just happened to be standing in the way?

Edited by Crazy Cat

Timeline
8 minutes ago, SneakyPete said:

most of it contained in Discord

I hope they release what they find on his phone.  I think he was a very sick kid who took the constant, 8 year,  vile leftist rhetoric seriously. 

Edited by Crazy Cat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There can only be speculation, he is dead.

Even if he was alive would he tell the truth?

I take the obvious answers unless there is something that suggests otherwise, I have no reason to doubt Trump was the target.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:
3 hours ago, Family said:

Expand  

Yes, the Democrat Party is very divided.  Btw, the reason for registering as a Republican in 2022 was already theorized with a valid reason

I ended up here mid thread ( involuntarily …feel like a long tailed cat in a roomful of rocking chairs}😂

so I am sure I missed the ‘theorizing” of why a registered republican who voted in 2022 is not a republican..?’

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Family said:

I ended up here mid thread ( involuntarily …feel like a long tailed cat in a roomful of rocking chairs}😂

so I am sure I missed the ‘theorizing” of why a registered republican who voted in 2022 is not a republican..?’

Pennsylvania is a closed primary state.  In order to vote "against" a Republican candidate in the primary (or to promote a candidate he most wanted to face the dem), he was required to register as a Republican.   That is very plausible. 

I voted for Bernie in a primary once....I am no democrat.

Edited by Crazy Cat

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Just now, Crazy Cat said:

Pennsylvania is a closed primary state.  In order to vote "against" a Republican candidate in the primary, he was required to register as a Republican.   That is very plausible. 

And the DNC effort to get Dr.Oz the nomination, instead of someone sane and reasonable, with a less creepy smile, was intense.

If he was prepared to donate to ActBlue, one of the largest funding sources for DNC candidates, I am willing to wager that he would have no compunction registering R to mess with the GOP primary.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

and just to add.....In Pennsylvania (one of 10 closed primary states), independents cannot vote (in primary elections). 

13 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Pennsylvania is a closed primary state.  In order to vote "against" a Republican candidate in the primary (or to promote a candidate he most wanted to face the dem), he was required to register as a Republican.   That is very plausible. 

I voted for Bernie in a primary once....I am no democrat.

That’s a lot of boomer sophistry attributed to an otherwise described conservative young fellow ( classmates, teachers, neighbors).