3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello I check my account online and I receive this update what it's the next step pls. Tkx 

Case Was Approved

On July 5, 2024, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC................. We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by July 20, 2024, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Current as of today at 5:21 a.m.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You wait for the notice from NVC which will assign u the embassy # for Tunis starting with TNS 

U then follow the instructions as outlined on the following site for Tunisia

https://tn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

The next step in scheduling is for the beneficiary, the foreign fiancé(e), to complete their visa application (Form DS-160) and schedule the appointment for their interview. We will contact you by email once we have received your case from the NVC with instructions on how to schedule your interview. Do not take any action until you have received an email from us with instructions on how to schedule your appointment. Please note that if you schedule an appointment before we have contacted you by email, you will not be interviewed and will need to reschedule.

Meanwhile the USC can prepare the I 134 and get IRS transcripts to send to fiancee along with copy of photo ID that has his US residency address to prove that part

7 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

You wait for the notice from NVC which will assign u the embassy # for Tunis starting with TNS 

U then follow the instructions as outlined on the following site for Tunisia

https://tn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

The next step in scheduling is for the beneficiary, the foreign fiancé(e), to complete their visa application (Form DS-160) and schedule the appointment for their interview. We will contact you by email once we have received your case from the NVC with instructions on how to schedule your interview. Do not take any action until you have received an email from us with instructions on how to schedule your appointment. Please note that if you schedule an appointment before we have contacted you by email, you will not be interviewed and will need to reschedule.

Meanwhile the USC can prepare the I 134 and get IRS transcripts to send to fiancee along with copy of photo ID that has his US residency address to prove that part

This is for a K1 fiancé visa. @Tomyy is going through spousal visa form what I understand which is completely different.

16 hours ago, Tomyy said:

Hello I check my account online and I receive this update what it's the next step pls. Tkx 

Read through here, it tells you everything step by step:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-1-submit-a-petition/step-2-begin-nvc-processing.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.