Elllena

N-400 July 2024 Filers

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
13 hours ago, mbssss said:

You don't have to send a letter! They should know that you have a pending ROC application - I have seen several people that still got a combo interview. If you submitted your N-400 online, you can always attach a letter to your application on the website if you really want to :) 

I applied for ROC March last year. I haven't heard anything except that my biometrics will be used... How about you?

That's good to know, thank you!! I believe I applied June of last year. I also only heard about biometrics, nothing else.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 7/7/2024 at 2:34 PM, Elllena said:

I see on the timeline people provide here that Denver processing is only 3-4 months. That would be awesome!!!!

Where do you see these estimates ?

11 hours ago, DimaSta4321 said:

Where do you see these estimates ?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?op6=All&op7=Denver+CO&op1=6&op2=d&op4=1&op5=&cfl=0

you can filter it by your local office.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, Elllena said:

Yeah thanks! Looking there! 
Quick question - I am just trying to understand the process here.
So at this N-400 interview I will have Civics Test, correct ? I heard there is an official list of questions that could be asked ? Where can I find that list ?

Also, what else I can be asked and what documents I need to bring to an interview ? During application it only said to bring your LPR card to an interview, but I see people say they also bring tax returns.
Any help is highly appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, DimaSta4321 said:

I heard there is an official list of questions that could be asked ? Where can I find that list ?

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/find-study-materials-and-resources/study-for-the-test

9 minutes ago, DimaSta4321 said:

Also, what else I can be asked 

Anything related to your immigration history, marital status.

10 minutes ago, DimaSta4321 said:

what documents I need to bring to an interview ? During application it only said to bring your LPR card to an interview, but I see people say they also bring tax returns.
Any help is highly appreciated. 

This depends on whether you have I-751 pending. If you do, make sure to bring your spouse and updated marital evidence. Tax returns are useful to have to prove good moral character. If you had any criminal convictions - documentatiob around that. Any marriages / divorces, kids info. I'd bring those.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So, my wife has been eligible to file the N-400 since the 1st but the Cleveland office seems to be one of the fastest and my daughter's wedding is early October which will put us out of the area that week and we have other things before then. I'm wondering how much reschedule leeway we would have for something like that?

Yesterday I also received the notice that my biometrics have been reused. I'm really happy right now bc that is one less appointment I have to go to. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
On 7/3/2024 at 1:40 PM, Elllena said:

I became eligible to apply in May 2023, but tbh citizenship wasn't big on my priority list so I procrastinated applying till now. I am applying still under the 3-year rule. My local office is in Denver which I see from other people's timelines is moving fast. USCIS gave me a 7-month estimate, but hopefully, it will be faster than that. I have a few trips planned abroad in August and October this year so fingers crossed that the dates won't overlap with my interview or oath ceremony. 

Good luck that the process moves fast for everyone!

Hi everyone, filed July 11th, got my online notice that bio scheduled. I got my GC 2018 and ROC 2021. I wasn't in any great rush to do the n-400 but after traveling outside the country a couple times this year I decided it was high time. Since the 5 yrs rule passed I have to redo Bio, no biggie. I'm hoping the process is not too long as we are moving again (PCS) by December (perks of a military family 😏). 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi all, joining this group as well. Online application submitted on 7/6/2024. Got NOA and biometrics reuse notice immediately in the portal; NOA via mail followed the week after. San Diego Field Office. Online estimate is ~7 months.

Good luck everyone! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I submitted my N-400 application online today. The receipt notice and biometrics reuse notice became available in my account shortly after I submitted.

N-400

2024-07-15: N-400 application submitted online

2024-07-15: Receipt Notice and Biometrics Reuse available in online account

I-751

2023-07-19: I-751 package delivered to Phoenix Lockbox via UPS

2023-07-21: Credit card authorized by Phoenix Lockbox

2023-07-24: Text and email notifications received with IOE receipt number

2023-07-27: I-797 48-month extension letter received (postmarked 2023-07-25)

I-130/I-485 (marriage-based AOS from non-immigrant status)

2021-04-08: I-130/I-485 package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2021-10-06: Interview in Los Angeles

2021-10-15: Card received!

Hi all, joining the July's thread
7/14/2024 - N-400 submitted online
7/14/2024 - Receipt Notice received immediately in the portal
7/16/2024 - BIO scheduled
8/2/2024 - BIO appointment
LA, online estimate is ~7 months.

Edited by kirikani

Naturalization

2024-07-14: N-400 application submitted online; Receipt notice received immediately online;

2024-07-16: BIO appointment scheduled 8/2 - notice received online

2024-07-17: Physical NOA received via mail

2024-07-22: Physical BIO appointment received via mail

2024-08-02: BIO completed, Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.