189 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2024 at 4:00 AM, sriarteria said:

Out of 22 filed 7 got interviews we dont know how many not reported

I filed on June 29th, three year rule, Seattle FO. Nothing so far.

My estimated wait time went down to 4 months recently though.

On 8/30/2024 at 10:30 AM, acciowand said:

hello! I’m tagged (acciowand), and filed June 1st. (3year rule | biometrics re-used)

I’m hoping I’ll get an update soon! After 2 years of no movement or updates on my removal of conditions (i-751). USCIS recently approved it and mailed my 10yr green card without any RFEs or interview (8/23/24).

Hopefully, I’ll get an N-400 interview schedule for the Nashville TN office early September :) 🤞🏼 I heard (from a different site) the Nashville FO is usually timely when it comes to interviews, it’s the oath taking that takes a while.

Yep, good IOS at the office. It's the wait for oath that tends to be long, because they only offer judicial ceremonies via the courts.

Edited by Rekyrts

Hi everyone. Finally, I just got an update today!  My interview is scheduled is Oct 17th at my local field office (Minneapolis). FYI, I submitted early filling in June. My original 5 year mark is Sept 3rd. 

• Please can you give me some recommendations for which app/website to use to prepare for the test?
  • Any tips on what to expect in the interview (structure, questions)?
  • How soon after is the oath ceremony scheduled?
  • Worst case scenario - if the interview does not go well, can the decision be disputed?

Edited by TZM

2 hours ago, sriarteria said:

Filing date exact date thats what helps others 

I think any and all information is welcomed here. There is no set template we must follow. Some people are tracking when we filed and are aware. Sorry if my update didn't seem helpful to you. For me, a post with good news gives people hope. Also, I posted all my information in my first post in page one of this thread. 

Hello June Filers! I just submitted my application today, 6/6/2024 based on the 5 year rule. I immediately received the biometric reuse notification. Case time currently says 7 months and its been assigned to the NBC service center. Good luck to us all. 

of the thread already know when I filed 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, sriarteria said:

Log into your USCIS account.  While logged in paste the following URL into the address bar and change "IOE_YOUR_CASE_NUMBER" to your actual IOE case number.

https://my.uscis.gov/account/case-service/api/cases/IOE_YOUR_CASE_NUMBER

Chrome has a "Pretty print" checkbox that formats the output a little easier to look at.

All it shows on ours is that it updated when we uploaded some additional evidence a couple of weeks ago.  No great fantastic revelations but it is a little interesting.

Lol you seem to be on everyone's post. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, TZM said:

I think any and all information is welcomed here. There is no set template we must follow. Some people are tracking when we filed and are aware. Sorry if my update didn't seem helpful to you. For me, a post with good news gives people hope. Also, I posted all my information in my first post in page one of this thread. 

Hello June Filers! I just submitted my application today, 6/6/2024 based on the 5 year rule. I immediately received the biometric reuse notification. Case time currently says 7 months and its been assigned to the NBC service center. Good luck to us all. 

of the thread already know when I filed 

Congratulations! And please remember, you don't owe anyone an explanation. We are all here to celebrate with one another. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
22 hours ago, Transatlanticism said:

Just got my interview notice for October 15th. Yay. I filed June 28th. Seattle FO.

Congratulations!! 🎉 Love to see some movement! 

Had my interview today and the oath as well. Finally done with this. whew. Good luck everyone . You are very close to the finishing line. And please register to vote when you are done. 

Timeline

Yes!! Interview scheduled for both N400/I-751. It's a combo!! Don't know the date yet, no document in my folders. 

Edited by Tropical_Man1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.