Moda25

Passport and Documents Delivery after Interview with DX Courier service

41 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, SL2024 said:

Just an update on this - I received my passport and sealed documents today. Delivered when they said they would and my grandma signed on behalf of me. 

Congratulations! Nice that it's all at and end and you have everything for the trip Stateside. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Tesco said:

Congratulations! Nice that it's all at and end and you have everything for the trip Stateside. 

Thank you @Tesco - still got quite a few things to sort out though.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Tesco said:

Has anyone received their passport back on a weekend? The DX website doesn’t say much on this with regards the U.S. Embassy.

I think DX Freight just deliver Monday to Friday from when I looked online 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

My K-1 visa was issued on Wednesday, and I received an email from the Embassy with tracking information from DX. I was able to track the delivery on Thursday morning. On Friday, I received a text saying my package was out for delivery, but it never arrived. I got an email saying it got scanned back into the DX Depot in Plymouth because the driver wasn’t able to complete all of his deliveries… Fingers crossed my passport and visa show up tomorrow. I live in Cornwall so it wasn’t ideal to go back up and collect it

Edited by ChrisAndJohn

Timeline
On 9/1/2024 at 8:42 PM, ChrisAndJohn said:

My K-1 visa was issued on Wednesday, and I received an email from the Embassy with tracking information from DX. I was able to track the delivery on Thursday morning. On Friday, I received a text saying my package was out for delivery, but it never arrived. I got an email saying it got scanned back into the DX Depot in Plymouth because the driver wasn’t able to complete all of his deliveries… Fingers crossed my passport and visa show up tomorrow. I live in Cornwall so it wasn’t ideal to go back up and collect it

Congratulations on your visa being issued. Has your passport and visa been delivered since you posted this?

Timeline
On 9/5/2024 at 9:12 AM, SL2024 said:

Congratulations on your visa being issued. Has your passport and visa been delivered since you posted this?

Yes, it arrived last Monday. Been busy with work all week so I haven’t been able to respond. 😅

Timeline
47 minutes ago, ChrisAndJohn said:

Yes, it arrived last Monday. Been busy with work all week so I haven’t been able to respond. 😅

No worries! I can imagine that there is a lot to do and sort out. When are you travelling over to the USA?

Timeline
7 hours ago, SL2024 said:

No worries! I can imagine that there is a lot to do and sort out. When are you travelling over to the USA?

Currently set to fly out on October 6th, handed in my work notice last week and my last shift will be on the 2nd. I’m currently in the middle of packing my things so it’s all out of the way when I finish work.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ChrisAndJohn said:

Currently set to fly out on October 6th, handed in my work notice last week and my last shift will be on the 2nd. I’m currently in the middle of packing my things so it’s all out of the way when I finish work.

That's understandable - makes sense to sort things out no instead of leaving it until later

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.