samneil10

Salary and balance

81 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My only concern right now is what if i get asked as to y i consulted a lawyer which i did to check for any flags in my b2 record.? 

And how have i accumulated a good balance  with a mediocre salary?

I share the apartment with my parents for starters. 

Any feedback wud help

Edited by Mzk279

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If you assume that they know everything you do not want them to do and nothing you do you cannot go too far wrong.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

7 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

What abt the substantial balance in my account that i have saved in the past 12 years working with a mediocre salary of 800bd(2000$)approx.? What shud i say when if at all i get questioned abt it?

The truth...

1 minute ago, Marieke H said:

The truth...

Truth is i share my accommodation with my parents and do not incurr any utility bills hence m able to save diligently. No kids just me n wifey.

Hence i have d savings

Just now, Mzk279 said:

Truth is i share my accommodation with my parents and do not incurr any utility bills hence m able to save diligently. No kids just me n wifey.

Hence i have d savings. 

Is this fair enough?

1 minute ago, Mzk279 said:

Hence i have d savings

If that's the truth, then that's what you tell them if asked.

You seem to think that you will have a long interview with lots of time to provide explanations. But the truth is, that the interviewing officer will already have a good idea if they are going to approve or deny you before your interview even starts. Just go to the interview, answer all questions truthfully, and see what happens. There is no point in trying to come up with every little issue you might get asked about.

2 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

You seem to think that you will have a long interview with lots of time to provide explanations. But the truth is, that the interviewing officer will already have a good idea if they are going to approve or deny you before your interview even starts. Just go to the interview, answer all questions truthfully, and see what happens. There is no point in trying to come up with every little issue you might get asked about.

Yes its the truth. The same issue happened with uk and i didnt fill in the details properly in the form on income n expenses n got refused.

On 6/6/2024 at 5:29 AM, Mzk279 said:

My dad's business license online data says both my my dad n uncle who r partners are authorised signatories and says jointly next to their names. Will i need both their signatured for noc and payslip or one will suffice? I remember getting my dad's signature only for uk visa application 

Are you an adult over the age of 18?

6 hours ago, Marieke H said:

I thought OP had had a previous B2 visa interview, but his line of questioning makes it sound as if he literally has no footing in reality when it comes to tourist visa interviews.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SalishSea said:

I thought OP had had a previous B2 visa interview, but his line of questioning makes it sound as if he literally has no footing in reality when it comes to tourist visa interviews.

R u the admin here..?. u dont have an obligation to reply. This is an open discussion and i am free to ask anything i have doubts on. 

I am sorry if u feel i am overthinking but the chances r high i cud be refused on consulting a lawyer because it might raise suspicion abt wrong doin which i have not

Edited by Mzk279

5 hours ago, Mzk279 said:

R u the admin here..?. u dont have an obligation to reply. This is an open discussion and i am free to ask anything i have doubts on. 

I am sorry if u feel i am overthinking but the chances r high i cud be refused on consulting a lawyer because it might raise suspicion abt wrong doin which i have not

You’re free to ask anything, and I’m free to comment on anything.   It’s in the TOS for the site.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.