samneil10

Salary and balance

81 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

All these questions began aftet my refusal of uk visa last year but then again i filled the form incorrectly i was told. Everything i shared here is true. 

Your UK visa application has no relevance to your US one. 

My dad's business license online data says both my my dad n uncle who r partners are authorised signatories and says jointly next to their names. Will i need both their signatured for noc and payslip or one will suffice? I remember getting my dad's signature only for uk visa application 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

My dad's business license online data says both my my dad n uncle who r partners are authorised signatories and says jointly next to their names. Will i need both their signatured for noc and payslip or one will suffice? I remember getting my dad's signature only for uk visa application 

Again, when is your interview? Forget your UK application, it isn't relevant. 

No idea what a noc is but not sure why you'd need anybody's signature. Just take your most recent payslips, so you have them if asked - but you're not likely to need them anyway. 

Edited by appleblossom

1 minute ago, appleblossom said:

Again, when is your interview? Forget your UK application, it isn't relevant. 

No idea what a noc is but not sure why you'd need anybody's signature. Just take your most recent payslips, so you have them if asked - but you're not likely to need them anyway. 

My interview is still a few weeks away. Noc is no objection cum salary certificate from the company stating ur designation and pay. I wanna knw if all partners of company need to sign or is one enough since all are authorised jointly. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

My interview is still a few weeks away. Noc is no objection cum salary certificate from the company stating ur designation and pay. I wanna knw if all partners of company need to sign or is one enough since all are authorised jointly. 

Irrelevant for your situation.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

Y not? And does the salary letter need signatures of all partners in the firm or just one of them? 

Because

1. there is no way the IO can verify the validity of  a previously unseen document at the interview.  

2. there is no time allocated for or interest in renewing documents at a visitor visa interview 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

They must be looking at the bank statement least.

They don’t “Have “ to look at anything except the DS160 and any other requested documents.. … of which there are usually none 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.