samneil10

Salary and balance

81 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, OldUser said:

Employment in family business is pretty much unemployment in the eyes of many officials. And if you can't even produce paychecks that just confirms that perception. 

M sorry but i find that a little too rude , i have been working in my dad's firm since 12 years. 

Does any embassy even ask copies of paychecks? I have all the necessary payslips to offer

On 6/2/2024 at 12:27 AM, Mzk279 said:

M sorry but i find that a little too rude , i have been working in my dad's firm since 12 years. 

Does any embassy even ask copies of paychecks? I have all the necessary payslips to offer

It's not rude.  You have a tiresome line of questioning going on, yet people are trying to help you.  People here do not sugar-coat and tell you all will be fine.  

IF you have nothing to hide, and you are simply coming to the US for tourist purposes, you have NOTHING to worry about.  IF you have nefarious intents and plan to lie to CBP, then expect problems.  It's as simple as that.  

And you've been told MULTIPLE times, that it is ATYPICAL for consulates to want to see payslips for people applying for B visas.  In the context of showing ties to your home country, an employer letter stating the date of your return to work can be helpful, as can bank statements showing that you have money to fund your trip.  Payslips though?  No.

8 hours ago, Mzk279 said:

Also if my immigration record is accessed by a lawyer for flags will that be reported to the embassy too?

What "immigration record"?  Have you been petitioned for an immigrant visa before?

19 hours ago, Mzk279 said:

Sorry for the redundant questions. 

Is my interaction on this site or any other blog for asking queries also being tracked by the embassy through email ids

I would never rule out USCIS/DOS lurking and reading here at VJ.

2 hours ago, SalishSea said:

What "immigration record"?  Have you been petitioned for an immigrant visa before?

Actually my friend helped me consult an immigration lawyer in the US to check my b2 record for any irregularities and flags.  Thats abt it . I never filed any petitions.

If i do get asked which i hope not at the interview as to why my record was accesed by a lawyer what shuould i say?

8 hours ago, Mzk279 said:

If i do get asked which i hope not at the interview as to why my record was accesed by a lawyer what shuould i say?

Only one option: the truth.

But I doubt you will get asked about your "record" being accessed by a lawyer, whatever that means.

When is your interview?

2 hours ago, Marieke H said:

Only one option: the truth.

But I doubt you will get asked about your "record" being accessed by a lawyer, whatever that means.

When is your interview?

It means i asked an immigration lawyer in the USA to access my b2 record for irregularities or discrepancies and he dint find anything of such sort. I was wondering of the US embassy might ask me abt it on the interview. I doubt they cud since lawyers have confidentiality but asking anyways.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Mzk279 said:

Actually my friend helped me consult an immigration lawyer in the US to check my b2 record for any irregularities and flags.  Thats abt it . I never filed any petitions.

Honestly .. you will be lucky to be face to face with an interviewing officer for more than 5 minutes. The IO comes to the face to face having reviewed  your application DS 160 etc and is unlikely to change their mind from the decision they made based when they reviewed the  submitted documents .. 

Im done.. out of here. 

Edited by Lil bear

1 hour ago, Mzk279 said:

It means i asked an immigration lawyer in the USA to access my b2 record for irregularities or discrepancies and he dint find anything of such sort. I was wondering of the US embassy might ask me abt it on the interview. I doubt they cud since lawyers have confidentiality but asking anyways.

Please tell me you didn't pay that lawyer anything?!? 

You seriously need to chill, no idea why you're so worried about your 'record' unless there's something you're not telling us. Just go to the interview, tell the truth, and you'll either be accepted or rejected, but all of this stuff you're worrying about isn't going to impact things one way or the other. 

5 minutes ago, Mzk279 said:

Sorry for being so OCDish here . I totally get the point . I was just stressed.

I understand stressed, but unless there is something you haven't told us about (which would rather defeat the point of you posting on this forum), nothing you've mentioned is even relevant to your application.

You may not even get a chance to present any documentation anyway, the decision may have been made from your DS-160, and even if you do then you just need to show proof of ties. It seems you've had a B visa before, so you know the process anyway. And having had a B visa granted in the past means this new application is more likely to be successful too.

You were asked above about when your interview is? Is it soon? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.