52 posts in this topic

Just now, M and Mike said:

Which postal service did you use? It crazy!!!

USPS.. I overnighted my package, and it was signed for. i have friends who send their information and it only took about a week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gary Rich said:

USPS.. I overnighted my package, and it was signed for. i have friends who send their information and it only took about a week

There is an issue with USPS. I did the same and it been over a month plus. We keep praying mate.

Just now, M and Mike said:

There is an issue with USPS. I did the same and it been over a month plus. We keep praying mate.

you have been waiting a month????  I know my package has been signed for and picked up.. you should be calling USCIS.. because it's been well over a month for you

Timeline
Just now, Gary Rich said:

you have been waiting a month????  I know my package has been signed for and picked up.. you should be calling USCIS.. because it's been well over a month for you

I have try so many times. You can't just go through without a receipt number. It really hard.  

Timeline
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

I called.. and I use my I-129F receipt number and then I inquire

I have try that and it says it been approved and the line dropped. Which number did you use?

Edited by M and Mike

Hi all - Is it okay if we re-submit our AOS, EAD applications to USCIS? 
It’s been 6 weeks now, Neither payment has been processed nor we have received receipts/NOA.. or should we wait for another couple of weeks ?
we sent it to Chicago lockbox, they received it on 23rd May 2024. I wrote to lockbox via email twice but no response yet. It’s been 2 weeks since I sent them an email. 
Any suggestions here? What should we do? 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Neerumonga said:

Hi all - Is it okay if we re-submit our AOS, EAD applications to USCIS? 
It’s been 6 weeks now, Neither payment has been processed nor we have received receipts/NOA.. or should we wait for another couple of weeks ?
we sent it to Chicago lockbox, they received it on 23rd May 2024. I wrote to lockbox via email twice but no response yet. It’s been 2 weeks since I sent them an email. 
Any suggestions here? What should we do? 

Yes, patient is the key here. I'm  in the same boat as you. Mine was received the sametime as yours. Thank you and good luck. 

17 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

Yes, patient is the key here. I'm  in the same boat as you. Mine was received the sametime as yours. Thank you and good luck. 

I just got my receipt number today, payment has been processed. Hopefully, you will get yours too soon! Looks like - they are processing May cases now

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Neerumonga said:

I just got my receipt number today, payment has been processed. Hopefully, you will get yours too soon! Looks like - they are processing May cases now

Ooh woow, congratulations. So happy for you. Hopefully mine will be one os these days. 🙏🏿🫶🏿

5 hours ago, Neerumonga said:

Ours is may 24 and I noticed someone from May 25 got the receipt So congratulation in advance for us and congratulation for you. 

Posted (edited)

I have a question I think we sent it to the wrong lockbox

• Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • Ohio
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
Attn: NFB
P.O. Box 805371
Chicago, IL 60680-5371

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: NFB (Box 805371)
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

The USCIS chicago lockbox 

instead we should sent it to the New york one which is in Ilinois but Carol Stream instead what would happen in that case?

• Connecticut
  • District of Columbia
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey 
  • New York
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • Virginia

USCIS Elgin Lockbox

USCIS
P.O. Box 4115
Carol Stream, IL  60197-4115

USCIS 
Attn: NFB (Box 4115)
2500 Westfield Drive 
Elgin, IL 60124-7836

Can someone help? is this case they would re-route it to Carol Stream?

Edited by Play
Missed a words

39 minutes ago, Play said:

I have a question I think we sent it to the wrong lockbox

• Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • Ohio
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

USCIS
P.O. Box 805371
Chicago, IL 60680-5371

USCIS
Attn: NFB (Box 805371)
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

The USCIS chicago lockbox 

instead we should sent it to the New york one which is in Ilinois but Carol Stream instead what would happen in that case?

• Connecticut
  • District of Columbia
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey 
  • New York
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • Virginia

USCIS Elgin Lockbox

USCIS
P.O. Box 4115
Carol Stream, IL  60197-4115

USCIS 
Attn: NFB (Box 4115)
2500 Westfield Drive 
Elgin, IL 60124-7836

Can someone help? is this case they would re-route it to Carol Stream?

They will reject the package and send it back to you. 

We need the help of ALL the people in the FORUM.   

The green letter say we have rejected your benefit request for the resons indicated on form I-797C, I have included a white letter which is the I-797C and the reason as We understand is becuase of incorrect payments. we have sent $1960

G-1145  $0

I-485  $1440

I-765 $520

I-864  

WE sent money orders and they still said the amount is incorrect

Letter.jpg

Reason.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.