dbs78

fiancee work concern

89 posts in this topic

how old are you?? did you met while she was working???

:whistle:

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Challenge and correct the information provided by a poster if you disagree with the information. Do not attack the poster personally.

Yodrak

Something about your other posts does not lead me to believe that you should be giving immigration advice.

Agreed! This is the same person who says as a K1 she is authorized to work without an EAD but with a SS card that says "Valid for work only with DHS Authorization"

Edited by Yodrak

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Challenge and correct the information provided by a poster if you disagree with the information. Do not attack the poster personally.

Yodrak

Yodrak, I did do just that with this response "Kitzz, are you aware that each form has a section that says "Penalties: Severe penalties are provided by law for knowingly and willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact. Please don't tell people to "keep it secret" when the result could be a denial based on misrepresentation."

At the same time, I don't see any harm in pointing it out when a particular poster is obviously and consistently providing incorrect information. After all, even the moderators here cannot keep up with the amount of potentially damaging misinformation being posted on VJ these days.

Also pleasebe aware - once the application moved from USCIS to benificaries embassy she will have to fill in a form advising her address and current employment etc - so the question will be asked there as well?

u dont have to tell them her job,, keep it secret;)

Preaching "dishonesty" before this couple even apply? The majority here will tell you it's not a good way to start. Nor a good practice anywhere inbetween this process. :no:

Plus it violates the TOS here on VJ. :whistle:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

then id be a little extra careful if i were you.....

09/13/05 : AOS papers sent to Chicago

10/05/05 : checks cashed

10/05/05 : NOA 1 in the mail yehawwww !!!!!

11/29/05 : AP approoooooved !!!!!

03/06/06 : biometrics appointment

03/07/06 : touched

01/03/07 : interview letter in the mail

02/26/07 : interview finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

AAAPPPRRROOOVVVEEEDDD !!!!!!!!!!! STAMP IN THE PASSPORT !!!!

03/06/2007: RECEIVED GREENCARD !!! NO MISTAKES !!!!!

01/27/09 : I-751 package mailed to Vermont

02/05/09 : check cashed

02/09/09 : NOA received

02/21/09 : biometrics letter received

03/07/09 : biometrics appointment

03/09/09 : touched

03/10/09 : touched

06/16/09 : APROVVVVVEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! letter from USCIS received

06/30/09 : Greencard received!!! NO MISTAKES!!!

04/12/2010 : N-400 package sent...fingers crossed for a fast approval.....

06/07/2010 : Biometrics in Orlando

08/09/2010: Citizenship interview - PASSED!!!!

08/13/2010 : OATH Ceremony - Finally a US citizen and DONE with USCIS!!!!

It's probably good to find an attorney who knows something about the consulate through which your fiancee will be going, as well as a legal way to phrase her profession, if possible, in a way that indicates that she is admissible.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

We are both 28 years old and yes i did meet her while she was working

are you serious, or just trolling? i can't believe noones called troll yet.

who are you to question how serious i am you know nothing about me or my situation!ive had some nice people on this site help me but there is alot of people who just want to critize and question your motives.so thanks alot! i guess ill look elswhere for help :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks Dr_LHA -- my head has already exploded with all of the misinformation in this thread alone.

For those who post incorrect information as if it were fact, kindly read here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82250

dbs78, do your best to ignore the nasty trolls here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Thanks Dr_LHA -- my head has already exploded with all of the misinformation in this thread alone.

For those who post incorrect information as if it were fact, kindly read here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82250

dbs78, do your best to ignore the nasty trolls here.

Thanks kitkat1 i appreciate that this is hard enough without seeing people question how much i love my fiancee. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We are both 28 years old and yes i did meet her while she was working

are you serious, or just trolling? i can't believe noones called troll yet.

who are you to question how serious i am you know nothing about me or my situation!ive had some nice people on this site help me but there is alot of people who just want to critize and question your motives.so thanks alot! i guess ill look elswhere for help :angry:

Dude, ignore what may be insulting to you. Being new here, someone's got to push your buttons at first. It's no big deal. Blow it off ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.