123 posts in this topic

How do you read this tho?? 

just seeing the case have an hpdate at 7.10. I filed on may 10th and did not got any update for interview but my friends who had filed end of may got their interview. Now I am looking into everything to find answers. 

On 9/4/2024 at 9:57 PM, sriarteria said:

Log into your USCIS account.  While logged in paste the following URL into the address bar and change "IOE_YOUR_CASE_NUMBER" to your actual IOE case number.

https://my.uscis.gov/account/case-service/api/cases/IOE_YOUR_CASE_NUMBER

Chrome has a "Pretty print" checkbox that formats the output a little easier to look at.

All it shows on ours is that it updated when we uploaded some additional evidence a couple of weeks ago.  No great fantastic revelations but it is a little interesting.

•  
","updatedAt":"2024-07-10","updatedAtTimestamp":"2024-07-10T18:18:02.646Z","cmsFailure":false,"closed":false,"ackedByAdjudicatorAndCms":true,"noticeMailingPrefIndicator":false,"docMailingPrefIndicator":false,"elisBeneficiaryAddendum":{},"areAllGroupStatusesComplete":false,"areAllGroupMembersAuthorizedForTravel":true,"concurrentCases":[],"documents":[],"evidenceRequests":[],"notices":[],"events":[],"addendums":[]},"error":null}

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
12 hours ago, sriarteria said:

Every file has to be acknowledged by cms central management system and the adjudicator the officer who looks at your file . Thats all nothing much if its false means u have issue -) usually eveehone will have it as true . Whats imp is update date . Thats when someone pulled and looked at your file .

So looks like they pulled on 08.01

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
On 9/7/2024 at 6:40 PM, sriarteria said:

Could be waiting for interview date avilability at your FO which FO are u at

I’m not sure, but closest one is San Antonio, TX and my friend from here been going to San Antonio. 

@Landsend1 Same situation with me, can't find the notice on my document tab and still waiting for the actual notice in the mail. I got the notification 3 days ago via my case tracker. Call USCIS or chat a live agent via EMMA to get your interview date, time and location. I have mine currently scheduled for 10/15 at 7:15am. Pending I 751 and N 400, San Francisco field office. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

@Landsend1 Same situation with me, can't find the notice on my document tab and still waiting for the actual notice in the mail. I got the notification 3 days ago via my case tracker. Call USCIS or chat a live agent via EMMA to get your interview date, time and location. I have mine currently scheduled for 10/15 at 7:15am. Pending I 751 and N 400, San Francisco field office. Good luck!

Hi there! We're also San Francisco office, nice to see some movements there. I wonder when did you file your N400? Thank you!

On 9/9/2024 at 10:24 AM, Landsend1 said:

How soon after am I able to see the interview notice? I was notified on Sept 5th. but haven't seen anything on the documents tab.

4 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

That cool you also in San Francisco. I filed mine on May 6th. I would say over 4 months and some days!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Big daddy said:

That cool you also in San Francisco. I filed mine on May 6th. I would say over 4 months and some days!

Oh! Filed June 21. Hoping to hear some news soon. 🙏

3 minutes ago, lady8lu said:

Oh! Filed June 21. Hoping to hear some news soon. 🙏

Fasho! You should hear from them pretty soon. I wasn't expecting it to go this fast especially with a pending I 751. I remember a friend who applied last year 2023, waited a little over 11 months. Also, it could be due to the coming elections as they want more people to vote, I guess. Wishing you the best!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/9/2024 at 1:24 PM, Landsend1 said:

How soon after am I able to see the interview notice? I was notified on Sept 5th. but haven't seen anything on the documents tab.

Did your interview notice eventually get updated? I still can't see mine after my interview was scheduled.

On 9/7/2024 at 8:25 AM, BaharPdx said:
How do you read this tho?? 

just seeing the case have an hpdate at 7.10. I filed on may 10th and did not got any update for interview but my friends who had filed end of may got their interview. Now I am looking into everything to find answers. 

","updatedAt":"2024-07-10","updatedAtTimestamp":"2024-07-10T18:18:02.646Z","cmsFailure":false,"closed":false,"ackedByAdjudicatorAndCms":true,"noticeMailingPrefIndicator":false,"docMailingPrefIndicator":false,"elisBeneficiaryAddendum":{},"areAllGroupStatusesComplete":false,"areAllGroupMembersAuthorizedForTravel":true,"concurrentCases":[],"documents":[],"evidenceRequests":[],"notices":[],"events":[],"addendums":[]},"error":null}

Not much useful info there. Your wait time is still within reasonable processing time.

On the other hand:

- Did you file within 90 day early window (what about friends?)

- Did you apply on 3 or 5 year rule basis (what abour friends)?

- Do you have I-751 pending (what about your friends)?

- Did you have any criminal charges etc (what about your friends)?

- Did you initially have GC based on marriage and now divorced (what about your friends)?

- Do you have a common name (what about your friends)?

- Are you from predominantly Muslim country of origin (what about your friends)?

There's many more items to check and also there's an element of luck. You need to to compare apples to apples.

4 hours ago, Tropical_Man1 said:

Did your interview notice eventually get updated? I still can't see mine after my interview was scheduled.

Unfortunately, it hasn't, even after checking today! I will just wait for the notice in the mail. Still wondering why the notice hasn't been received. Have you tried finding your interview information via USCIS 1800 number or EMMA?

I have a concern. I’d like some insights from the experts here.

I submitted my N400 around the end of July, unfortunately I got furloughed from my job around mid July. I started collecting unemployment around mid August. I was speaking with someone today and they told me my n400 interview might not come soon since I put that I was unemployed in my application and that USCIS thinks that by making me a U.S. citizen I could become a public charge. I am Not planning on that I really want to work, I have sent my applications to a significan number of companies but the economy is bad these days. 
what are the chances I won’t get an interview in the normal processing time??

what/how can I update my n400 form once I get a new job? 

thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.