inhale_me

US Medical Question

19 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2024 at 9:52 AM, Patricewilliamson said:

Trying contacting Andrews. I myself is going to try and reach out to them because it’s been awhile since they have my medical and haven’t send it over. 

I went by Andrews today. And they stated that medicals are taking a little bit longer to go over to the embassy due the backlogs of medical they have so instead of 10 days it can take up to 15 days to go over. 

Edited by Patricewilliamson

Timeline
On 5/21/2024 at 8:54 AM, Patricewilliamson said:

I went by Andrews today. And they stated that medicals are taking a little bit longer to go over to the embassy due the backlogs of medical they have so instead of 10 days it can take up to 15 days to go over. 

Hey yeah I phoned them and they told me about the backlog as well. Thank you very much for everything. 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/30/2024 at 3:31 PM, inhale_me said:

I completed my interview April 4th 2024, then attended my us medical at Andrews April 15, however I was told to wait 2 weeks (29 APRIL 2024) to receive my covid shot then send it to them via email.  .However, I have no idea if my lab results have reached the Embassy and I still have my passport on me, so does anyone know if i should deliver my passport to the document center and have them send it to the embassy? AND does anyone have the embassy email because Andrews Hospital keeps putting me on hold. 

Hey Guys, good afternoon, just a brief update I checked the CEAC website, and it was update. My visa has been issued so I'm just awaiting for the tracking number to collect it. Once again thank you everybody for your input and info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.