thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Yup, I was about to go on a killing rampage before I figured it was you. Wouldh ave gone along these lines:

YO! Who the F allowed you to use my friend's nickname? :ranting: :ranting:

followed by a rant of obscenities and really nasty stuff. Then I remembered I promised to be nice.... :oops:

You, nice? Then the world would implode on itself and we'd all be stardust. :lol:

It's all Laura's fault :blink: . She started the whole you stink thing... :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'm so lame at being mean that I withdrew myself from the bickering thread in OT :unsure:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
One gummy bear would be: a menage a moi.

Hee hee.

That deserves a :lol::lol::lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
Yup, I was about to go on a killing rampage before I figured it was you. Wouldh ave gone along these lines:

YO! Who the F allowed you to use my friend's nickname? :ranting::ranting:

followed by a rant of obscenities and really nasty stuff. Then I remembered I promised to be nice.... :oops:

You, nice? Then the world would implode on itself and we'd all be stardust. :lol:

Nini, I thought you knew:

We are stardust. we are golden, we are billion year old carbon.... :lol: (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

IR5

We are stardust. we are golden, we are billion year old carbon.... :lol: (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

I feel unloved :unsure:

Timeline

And we've got to get ourselves back to the gaaaaardeeeennn. ♫♪

:thumbs:

IR5

Timeline

Explain please....

IR5

Explain please....

unloved: not cared for, abandoned, ostracized.... oops, that sounds a lot like my former boss :lol:

Timeline

Explain please....

unloved: not cared for, abandoned, ostracized.... oops, that sounds a lot like my former boss :lol:

Don't Len and Bren make a darling couple. Where do I begin, to tell a story of how great a love can be.... :lol:

Love-Story-movie-02.jpg

Always remember your momma loves you

mobility03.jpg

:lol:

IR5

Timeline
Don't Len and Bren make a darling couple. Where do I begin, to tell a story of how great a love can be.... :lol:

Love-Story-movie-02.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Now not only do I feel unloved, i feel insulted :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Love-Story-movie-02.jpg

Now not only do I feel unloved, i feel insulted :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah I think IR5-4-3-2-1 is trying to make us sick. Wasn't she pretty in that movie though.

Love-Story-movie-02.jpg

Now not only do I feel unloved, i feel insulted :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yeah I think IR5-4-3-2-1 is trying to make us sick. Wasn't she pretty in that movie though.

She was... in a sick 70's gone bad kind of way. the dude is hideous!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.