thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I'll just reply to myself here ahem.

There is this corny infomercial on, 'flower power' - however! It's for set of CD's of music from the 70's. I just have to say the 70's were so much cooler than the 2000's.

What about the Starland Vocal Band? :lol: Sometimes those Time-Life commercials are the best thing on TV. They have everything you could ever want in a show, even horror (have you seen Kenny Rogers :lol: ).

lol

Actually, speaking of infommercial type stuff, I bought the 'midnight special' set a few weeks ago, it is winging its way to my door as we speak.

As for you Trailmix! The gloves are OFF!!!!

You killed the graphic that I lovingly drew.

yoooooou - taurus :devil:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for you Trailmix! The gloves are OFF!!!!

You killed the graphic that I lovingly drew.

yoooooou - taurus :devil:

What? I can't heeeeeearrr youuuuui...I am blasting Acrobat.

(If I get kicked out of my apartment, I am going to blame it on you.)

;)

Edited by SpiritAlight

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok my fellow Canucks- I have made a very important decision.

I am going to use the expired white vinegar. I just don't feel like running to the grocery to buy one item.

If I am not around tomorrow- think of me often and know that I love you all.

Miss Stacey (I think that new name is SO cute!) I wouldn't think there would be anything wrong with the regular vinegar. I've never even heard of an expiry date for vinegar! If you're really picky, I'd go buy some regular white vinegar, they have small bottles. I wouldn't put basalmic vinegar in it. ick!

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

finally back online. had an ice storm tuesday, freezing rain, downed trees, what a mess. got a generator yesterday and got the heat back on, finally got power today. :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
coffeemate.jpg

:lol:

Now we know what makes Buckley's so unpalatable. :lol:

I can just imagine a conversation when they discovered it:

First researcher:(takes a sip) EWWW...what is that ####### it tastes like bilge water.

Second researcher: That's not bilge water, that's Coffee, mate. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

finally back online. had an ice storm tuesday, freezing rain, downed trees, what a mess. got a generator yesterday and got the heat back on, finally got power today. :ranting:

Pheww sounds like a horrible storm charles! Sorry to hear that. Welcome back to the madhouse...

You've been missing your coffee in the mornings! Here's some afternoon delight ...

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline

Oh that's too bad, goodness, lots o probs!

Thought you had either been cut off or you were protesting Mephys's new job, you have a lot of catching up to do, better scroll up <wags finger>

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Miss Stacey (I think that new name is SO cute!) I wouldn't think there would be anything wrong with the regular vinegar. I've never even heard of an expiry date for vinegar! If you're really picky, I'd go buy some regular white vinegar, they have small bottles. I wouldn't put basalmic vinegar in it. ick!

Carla (F)

Agreed. How can acetic acid go bad?

Pheww sounds like a horrible storm charles! Sorry to hear that. Welcome back to the madhouse...

You've been missing your coffee in the mornings! Here's some afternoon delight ...

Carla (F)

No sky rockets in flight though.... :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I am going to use the expired white vinegar. I just don't feel like running to the grocery to buy one item.

I believe you are wise - enjoy with confidence!:

How Long Does Vinegar Last?

The Vinegar Institute conducted studies to find out and confirmed that vinegar's shelf life is almost indefinite. Because of its acid nature, vinegar is self-preserving and does not need refrigeration. White distilled vinegar will remain virtually unchanged over an extended period of time. And, while some changes can be observed in other types of vinegars, such as color changes or the development of a haze or sediment, this is only an aesthetic change. The product can still be used and enjoyed with confidence.

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Timeline

:thumbs: If it's still clear I'm sure it'll be fine. But just in case you're not around tomorrow, we love ya back.

iagree.gif

Filed: Timeline

Oh wow. I wondered what happened to you guys. I was getting worried. Had to drink all your coffee myself. Spent a lot of time in the bathroom as a result. But I got all my Christmas cards written in record time. :thumbs:

Carla (F)

That's not afternoon delight. :no::devil:

iagree.gif

MissStacey and we love you too.

What kind of funeral would you like?

Maybe we'll do the Irish thing and throw a rip-roaring-drunk party.

Seriously, if you are only using a little, and if you are cooking it, then the bacteria level if there could be any in vinegar, will be killed.

There, happy cooking.

Edited by SpiritAlight

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.