thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

I'm exhausted... :sleepy:

Emancipation I will write to you probably tomorrow ;)

It was alright but I can already know whos bitching who in that place :lol: Walked around a lot today !

Keep up the postings girls! (where's charles anyways :hehe: )

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It was alright but I can already know whos bitching who in that place :lol: Walked around a lot today !

I think he left when you found employment!

It's good you got the lay of the land today :hehe:

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
:lol: :lol: Maybe you women need to get a large dog to keep you company.

Not that I think that is a husband replacement or anything...just so you feel safe (?).

:star: :star: :star:

Well, but I have a dog and she's supposed to be a "hunting dog." She barks at a knock on the door then promptly runs for cover.

I feel so well-protected :)

Here's my evening contribution:

bunnypancakeoy7.jpg

237 more hours till I get to see P in Germany! Then he's coming here for 5 weeks and we'll be heading up to BC for a visit. Take advantage of it while we can because the next time he comes back here it will be to get married and then we'll need to wait for AP. Which sucks, because none of his family has been to Canada and we wanted to take them.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline
:lol::lol: Maybe you women need to get a large dog to keep you company.

Not that I think that is a husband replacement or anything...just so you feel safe (?).

:star::star::star:

lol. Though I like the idea of a large dog for the safety factor, I SO do not want to be tied down to, nor caretaker of, any animals. Not even a fish. :innocent:

iagree.gif

237 more hours till I get to see P in Germany! Then he's coming here for 5 weeks and we'll be heading up to BC for a visit. Take advantage of it while we can because the next time he comes back here it will be to get married and then we'll need to wait for AP. Which sucks, because none of his family has been to Canada and we wanted to take them.

Awww. You're counting the hours. That's so sweet. :)

Yeah, that's the single biggest item that turns me against the K-1.... the hostage factor. The next one is the inability to plan a firm date for a wedding. If I knew then what I know now.... :whistle:

iagree.gif

Good morning people! I've been feeling rather lonely the last few days. I think it's just that Christmas gloom that I feel when I realize this will be my first Christmas without my kids. Coffee always helps! Enjoy.

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Good morning people! I've been feeling rather lonely the last few days. I think it's just that Christmas gloom that I feel when I realize this will be my first Christmas without my kids. Coffee always helps! Enjoy.

Carla (F)

Awwww. ((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) Carla. I did that last year. Not a nice feeling. But you'll pull through. Just add some Amaretto to the coffee. LOL

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Carla (F)

Carla, this is my first Christmas without my kids too, so I feel your pain. Hang in there. After all, we've been there for them every other Christmas (this is what I keep telling myself).

@Krikit, yeah we're counting the hours :) P did a comp program to countdown the minutes, hours, seconds. Like the siggies we see here but not so fancy, just a display of numbers. He's officially my favorite nerd.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awe.. hang in there girlie!! i hate the first couple of weeks at any new job.. always stressful and you feel like a tool just kinda watching.. it will get better!! :)

Tonite will be the first time in our marriage that we have slept apart!! :P Hubby is on his way to Baltimore today to visit his children.. so I'm on my own for 24 hrs in the US of A.. Imagine!! :help:

So! How'd it go last night, Michelle? :)

Awe that's sweet!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!

It was okay.. I talked to my mum for a long time and my BFFAEAE (Best Friend forever and ever and ever..).. and I actually started writing Christmas Cards..

That and "Shreck the halls" and a decent night was had!

I had a terrible sleep though.. stayed up too late watching TV cause I didn't want to go to bed alone, and then tossed and turned all night.

Hubby had an EXCELLENT time yesterday with the children, and they were sooooo excited to see him- so that makes it all worthwhile. I'm so glad he had a chance to see them and hug them! :thumbs:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

It was okay.. I talked to my mum for a long time and my BFFAEAE (Best Friend forever and ever and ever..).. and I actually started writing Christmas Cards..

I had a terrible sleep though.. stayed up too late watching TV cause I didn't want to go to bed alone, and then tossed and turned all night.

Hubby had an EXCELLENT time yesterday with the children, and they were sooooo excited to see him- so that makes it all worthwhile. I'm so glad he had a chance to see them and hug them! :thumbs:

Wonderful! (Except for the terrible sleeping part.) I'm glad the kids got to see their Dad. And vice versa. That must be so hard on everyone.

Weird. Suddenly I have an irresistable urge to make Christmas cookies. :blink:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

Timeline

Wonderful! (Except for the terrible sleeping part.) I'm glad the kids got to see their Dad. And vice versa. That must be so hard on everyone.

Yes it for sure is.. Brent said his daughter clung to him yesterday.. Thankfully we'll see them in another couple of weeks at Christmas.

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I watched the Shrek Christmas thing last night too, I had seen a little bit of it like last week (since they seem to have shown it about 20 times - there is obviously a market for xmas television, i'm thinking I should make an xmas show - but anyhoo).

I thought it was pretty cute, made me laugh out loud a few times, as opposed to Charlie Brown's Christmas which I think is totally depressing. I still give my Mom the evil eye when I speak of it, wondering why she encouraged us to watch it as children.

Timeline
I watched the Shrek Christmas thing last night too, I had seen a little bit of it like last week (since they seem to have shown it about 20 times - there is obviously a market for xmas television, i'm thinking I should make an xmas show - but anyhoo).

I thought it was pretty cute, made me laugh out loud a few times, as opposed to Charlie Brown's Christmas which I think is totally depressing. I still give my Mom the evil eye when I speak of it, wondering why she encouraged us to watch it as children.

Tee hee.. yep it was cute.. my BF talked it up and said she couldn't stop laughing which I didn't find it THAT funny.. but it's a cute story..

I haven't watched the Charlie Brown Cartoon in ages.. but i can see why it's depressing for ya.. :)

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.