8,274 posts in this topic

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
It's actually fitting that I am graced with an honourary pass because I grew-up in Detroit, Michigan and I visited Canada a lot as a kid...

thumb_Sheriff_Can_Pass2.JPG

I agree. Us border-straddlers grew up thinking we were dual citizens anyway. Which got really confusing when they made us go through all this immigration stuff just to get married to the guy or gal who lived down the road. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Also, Krikit has this in her title: Vini, Vidi, Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around) - too funny.[/b]

I chuckle everytime I read it. :thumbs:

:lol: I do too!!!

And Trailmix, that was so funny that you made that comment in your post as if it was part of the conversation. LOL

try vini vidi visa......i came i saw i shopped :D

I always thought it was I came, I saw, I paid 18% interest. :crying:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Also, I'm wondering, watching TV right now, has television actually gotten stupider or did we just get smarter?

I say TV has gotten stupider. But that's just me. Maybe too many years of teaching Mass Media to teenagers has jaded me...

I love my neighbors to the north.

See, if I had posted that comment somewhere else I would have been told by 14 people to stop whining, get a life, and to stop being a Democrat. (sorry Charles, totally directing that one at you :) )

And to agree with the "I'm so sick of my NOA1 date" post a few pages ago....mine happens to be a few days after our projected wedding date, and 2 days before P's birthday. It's become a sort of D-Day for me too!!

Here you go

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Biometrics there on the left. I don't know why they don't just have me running the immigration dept.

(L):lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks trailmix! I think I'll put that in my siggy too. And I appreciate the biometrics getting taken care of now. I'll pass that on to P.

See, if I had posted that comment somewhere else I would have been told by 14 people to stop whining, get a life, and to stop being a Democrat. (sorry Charles, totally directing that one at you :) )

And by then it would have degenerated into how it's all the fault of the illegals and you have absolutely no right to complain when others have been waiting much longer for THEIR badges than you have and how can you be so selfish?..... you must stand in line and wait your turn like everybody else. *waaa*

Bwahahahahahaha. Actually it's my fault because I'm a democrat and also if it weren't for false claims about global warming, then immigration would move along more swiftly.

Edited by jundp

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

And to agree with the "I'm so sick of my NOA1 date" post a few pages ago....mine happens to be a few days after our projected wedding date, and 2 days before P's birthday. It's become a sort of D-Day for me too!!

Here you go

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Biometrics there on the left. I don't know why they don't just have me running the immigration dept.

trailmix, that's so cute!! Thanks for doing that!

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

coffeebk6.jpg

yummy canadian coffee! :)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Had nothing to do with anything here, but I am just happy to say that for the first time in 7 months, since I moved here, I finally got a real computer desk with a real computer chair!!!!!

More comfortable time on VJ :devil:

I was sitting in the corner of my dining room with a wooden chair that was too high for the little desk I was on and there was no place for my mouse on it either.... :wacko:

My and hubby are going to re-open our World of Warcraft account for the winter time ;) We don't have cable and now that there is nothing to do outside we are spending way too much time shopping so it will be cheaper to stay inside and play :whistle:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

where is everyone? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Ummmm, I'm here. Where are you? :unsure:

Carla (F)

echo echo.

There was just this young guy on good morning america, i had the tv muted so turned on the sound, he has this rich deep voice, he was singing a johnny cash song, not the voice i expected to hear at all.

Timeline

Carla (F)

ah there is someone :dance:

i'm in kansas, home of lal in another week :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Carla (F)

ah there is someone :dance:

i'm in kansas, home of lal in another week :D

home of lal, who/what is lal, lal as in the person lal, story pls.

one of the two vj mods.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.