• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
*adds 'Join Facebook' to To-Do list*

I joined but I don't really 'get' facebook, it's kind of fun I guess.

Well the house owner finally called me back, she was at a movie.

She will meet Mike over there anytime he wants tomorrow. So I have pretty much called everyone I need to call, even ordered new cheques!

The practicalities of tomorrow - trying to find out an estimated delivery time, trying to have them not deliver it between 8:15 and 10:30 - and organizing a time that the University students will show up.

Filed: Timeline

I joined but I don't really 'get' facebook, it's kind of fun I guess.

Well the house owner finally called me back, she was at a movie.

She will meet Mike over there anytime he wants tomorrow. So I have pretty much called everyone I need to call, even ordered new cheques!

The practicalities of tomorrow - trying to find out an estimated delivery time, trying to have them not deliver it between 8:15 and 10:30 - and organizing a time that the University students will show up.

Oh, so you did end up with the university students then?

When you do, let me know....then we can be friends on FB too! :star:

Okay! Cool. :)

iagree.gif

Timeline

Yes, I chose him/them because he had the nicest email manner :lol: - he gave me his name and phone number in his original email as well, which I thought was nice. Oh and he and his friend played football in high school - another plus!

I would like to be your facebook buddy too krikit. :hehe:

Yes, I chose him/them because he had the nicest email manner :lol: - he gave me his name and phone number in his original email as well, which I thought was nice. Oh and he and his friend played football in high school - another plus!

Hmmmm.... and not mine.... :cry: I see.... I knew the Canada forum had disowned me :cry:

Timeline

Hmmmm.... and not mine.... :cry: I see.... I knew the Canada forum had disowned me :cry:

I would like to be your buddy too Len! But I don't know where your page is. I have very few friends on facebook, so i'll add anyone :lol:

Interesting, after talking about facebook here yesterday I got to thinking about it and went over there and found my friend in New Zealand that I probably haven't talked to in 15 years :thumbs:

Good Morning!

mug-ceramic-anthem.jpg

I'm so glad you have had success on your accomodation hunting trailmix! I can't believe you're moving on Thursday. :blink: You will be SO relieved when you can unpack that bed now. :lol:

I'm not on facebook much but I'd love for anyone here in the Canada Forum section to add me. I think you need people's name though to do that! So...if someone needs my name to add me, please let me know. :)

Have a great day!

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline
Good Morning!

I'm so glad you have had success on your accomodation hunting trailmix! I can't believe you're moving on Thursday. :blink: You will be SO relieved when you can unpack that bed now. :lol:

I'm not on facebook much but I'd love for anyone here in the Canada Forum section to add me. I think you need people's name though to do that! So...if someone needs my name to add me, please let me know. :)

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Well I just called upack to see if I could get an idea as to when they might deliver the relocube - other than between 7 and 3 - Mike has to be in Maitland at 9.

Well - they will probably deliver it between 9 and 9:30 - whatever!

Anyway he is going to drop me off over there and we are meeting the house owner there at 8:15, hopefully there won't be a bunch of early morning chit chat - I don't do early morning chit chat :lol:

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning.

Back at work for another week of fun and excitement.

Whoa I forgot how to spell excitement for a minute there. I'm losing me brain. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Good Morning!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Well I just called upack to see if I could get an idea as to when they might deliver the relocube - other than between 7 and 3 - Mike has to be in Maitland at 9.

Well - they will probably deliver it between 9 and 9:30 - whatever!

Anyway he is going to drop me off over there and we are meeting the house owner there at 8:15, hopefully there won't be a bunch of early morning chit chat - I don't do early morning chit chat :lol:

Good morning. :energy: Carla, I would like to add you as my friend! That's if I ever get around to opening an account, that is. :lol:

Trailmix, have fun today. :blink: And I'm with you. I don't do early morning chit chat, either. Come to think of it, I don't do mid-morning or late-morning or early afternoon chit chat, either. :unsure:

I have big plans today. I'm going to hit the roads and go to all sorts of places which require mucho driving. <_<

Good morning.

Back at work for another week of fun and excitement.

Whoa I forgot how to spell excitement for a minute there. I'm losing me brain. :(

Whoa. I remember starting to get those. It's all downhill from here, Sprailenes. Have a nice day, now. :)

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.