thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Only one more sleep till we fly out to St. Louis!! :) YIPPEE

Oh cool! Are you going to see family for Thanksgiving? We're going to NC to be with my in-laws. Hopefully, no one will want to take me shopping. :lol:

LOL!! We are going to see Hubby's folks.. in small town MO.. i've only ever been to ST. Louis before so i'm excited to see the sights!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
LOL!! We are going to see Hubby's folks.. in small town MO.. i've only ever been to ST. Louis before so i'm excited to see the sights!

Nice! I hope you have a great time!

I'm a little bit grumpy about our Thanksgiving visit. I have to get everybody's Christmas present ready today to take with us because we'll be in Canada this year. In fact, I should be out doing my last minute shopping right now. bah humbug. I hate shopping. lol

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nice! I hope you have a great time!

I'm a little bit grumpy about our Thanksgiving visit. I have to get everybody's Christmas present ready today to take with us because we'll be in Canada this year. In fact, I should be out doing my last minute shopping right now. bah humbug. I hate shopping. lol

Online shopping :dance:

One thing I have found about online shopping is that it takes a lot longer to choose something as there is so much to choose from (when shopping for the rellies in the U.S. - Canada is a different story since they are dragging their feet getting their stores online!!).

I picked out a quilt for my Niece and one for my Sister/her Husband this weekend. It took several hours. First of all I got the address wrong, my fault (they had moved since my last order and I didn't notice it was wrong) - so cancelled that order. Then I went to re-place the order with a representative since I had to cancel that one - and as we were wrapping that up we got cut off. Finally I get the order placed on the 3rd go and they email me the next day because they don't accept Canadian credit cards AND even if I get my Sister's card they can't modify the order once it is in :blink:

So I go back to Penny's, which is where I ordered one of the quilts from, cancel the order I had placed the night before and order 2 quilts from them.

Ok maybe online shopping isn't as much fun as I implied.

Timeline
:lol: Sounds like some of my online shopping experiences.

Okay, I'm done procrastinating. Off to shop I go. :(

Good luck girlie.. :( Keep your chin up!! Gift cards rock!! :whistle:

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol: Sounds like some of my online shopping experiences.

Okay, I'm done procrastinating. Off to shop I go. :(

be sure to hum "deck the halls" while shopping, people may leave you alone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We're leaving for Chicago area tomorrow morning. I was hoping that there was a chance we'd get to meet, but unless you're staying longer than the weekend...??

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline

We're leaving for Chicago area tomorrow morning. I was hoping that there was a chance we'd get to meet, but unless you're staying longer than the weekend...??

Carla (F)

Awe Carla.. that would have been awesome!! you are right though..we're just there from Wed - Sunday.. we'll be at the airport most of the day on Sunday though :) Lol!!

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

we are just going to hubby's sister's house for Thanksgiving..... she just lives about 15 minutes away....

the one thing I am not looking forward is being around my sis-in-law's husband.... he is a total jerk ... he is really nice to everyone but his family.... he totally puts them down in front of everybody :angry::wacko::blink: and his kids are scared of him :blink:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

we are just going to hubby's sister's house for Thanksgiving..... she just lives about 15 minutes away....

the one thing I am not looking forward is being around my sis-in-law's husband.... he is a total jerk ... he is really nice to everyone but his family.... he totally puts them down in front of everybody :angry::wacko::blink: and his kids are scared of him :blink:

He doesn't sound like a nice man at all! :angry: I hope you can ignore him this one day!

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline

He doesn't sound like a nice man at all! :angry: I hope you can ignore him this one day!

Carla (F)

sometimes I just want to tell him off and other times I just want to wring his neck :blink:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
back for coffee refills. good coffe btw :thumbs:

Here. I've left it beside your morning paper:

coffeebk6.jpg

ahhhhhhh more coffee! (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

coffeebk6.jpg

Charles, are you becoming a Java Junkie? I fear we may have to start an intervention. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

coffeebk6.jpg

Charles, are you becoming a Java Junkie? I fear we may have to start an intervention. :lol:

canadian coffee and canadian club. :D what a way to wake up in the morning :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

coffeebk6.jpg

canadian coffee and canadian club. :D what a way to wake up in the morning :thumbs:

Throw in back bacon and you've got the Canuck trifecta. :)

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.