thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Well, I am an honest person, so I tell him when I spend too much time on VJ :whistle:

Thing is, since I don't work yet, I took everything on me saying since he is working, I am the one that should take care of everything at home, cleaning, cooking, paying bills, etc while looking for a job. Then when I have my depressed days cause nothing is working for me I "evade" by reading and browsing on the web, then when he comes back home I have only few things done. Then he wants to help me cause he feels bad that I am depressed and being the sweet husband that he is wants nothing more than helping me to take a weight off my shoulders... Then I feel that I am not a good wife because I said I would take care of it and I didn't.... So that's when he tells me to get off VJ....So I am the bad one there, I take too much on me sometimes and get pissed when it doesn't happened the way I wanted it to be :bonk:

Yeah I know, I am such a girl :whistle:

It sounds like a vicious circle. You're not "bad", you're trying to cope the best you can right now...and that's okay. I have days like that too. When I do, I just tell Gene about it. Actually I usually feel much better, and less depressed when I'm on VJ, so he knows this is where I go to feel closer to my other "home". Don't ever equate what domestic duties you do at home to your value and worth, as a person or wife.

Big Hugs m'dear

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds like a vicious circle. You're not "bad", you're trying to cope the best you can right now...and that's okay. I have days like that too. When I do, I just tell Gene about it. Actually I usually feel much better, and less depressed when I'm on VJ, so he knows this is where I go to feel closer to my other "home". Don't ever equate what domestic duties you do at home to your value and worth, as a person or wife.

Big Hugs m'dear

Carla (F)

Aww thanks that's sweet of you :luv:

Seriously I used to be this girl, working 40 hours a week + overtimes and week-ends sometimes, going to the gym, and my appartment was always clean and perfect....And I at the same time I was playing my online game, going to be at 1-2 am and walking up at 7am. I have always been the kind of person that doesn't need much sleep.

Now the last few months. I am at home all day, doing virtually nothing. Sometimes it takes me a week to get through the appartment. I went training 2 times at our free gym. I took 7 lbs (that's a lot for me, being only 5' tall) I fall asleep at 9-10 pm and wake up dead tired at 8 am in the morning.... I just don't recognize myself anymore. I need a jod, I need something to get me out during the day, something to re-energize me. I mean I am the happiest woman in the world when it comes to our couple, but I am just so plain bored and stressed about finding a job.

I am much better with my attitude though, I don't get mad at him anymore for stupid reasons, and when I do I get over it in few minutes. It's gets better everyday.

Yeah sometimes it feels good to read what's going on here. We are all together in this and you are the only persons that really understand what I am going through (F)

I love you all ! (L)

Edit: Ok let's not make this thread about my bad days :no:

:ot2:

but what's the topic anyways :P

Edited by Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

:ot2:

but what's the topic anyways :P

OFF!

:lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, I am an honest person, so I tell him when I spend too much time on VJ :whistle:

Thing is, since I don't work yet, I took everything on me saying since he is working, I am the one that should take care of everything at home, cleaning, cooking, paying bills, etc while looking for a job. Then when I have my depressed days cause nothing is working for me I "evade" by reading and browsing on the web, then when he comes back home I have only few things done. Then he wants to help me cause he feels bad that I am depressed and being the sweet husband that he is wants nothing more than helping me to take a weight off my shoulders... Then I feel that I am not a good wife because I said I would take care of it and I didn't.... So that's when he tells me to get off VJ....So I am the bad one there, I take too much on me sometimes and get pissed when it doesn't happened the way I wanted it to be :bonk:

Yeah I know, I am such a girl :whistle:

Big Hugs m'dear

Carla (F)

Well said Carla :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Okay, how do I get my images to stop posting with that stupid "reduced" stuff in it? I just want a normal picture. :crying:

upload your pictures into an account with photobucket or imageshack....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Okay, how do I get my images to stop posting with that stupid "reduced" stuff in it? I just want a normal picture. :crying:

I used imageshack but I keep getting the thumbnail. :(

Yeah I know what you mean krikit. I use photobucket and sometimes it shrinks it here too. Last time I thought, ok, what does it want - so I reduced the picture lower than the percentage it claimed it was reducing it to - no difference, it just reduced it further haha.

Timeline

I used imageshack but I keep getting the thumbnail. :(

Yeah I know what you mean krikit. I use photobucket and sometimes it shrinks it here too. Last time I thought, ok, what does it want - so I reduced the picture lower than the percentage it claimed it was reducing it to - no difference, it just reduced it further haha.

you are probably grabbing the wrong code...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

fe82iy7.jpg

fe82iy7.th.jpg

yup, discovered your problem... you are grabbing the code for "Thumbnail for forums" if you scroll down the page a bit, you will see the code for "Hotlink for forums" that is the code you want to use....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
loon.jpg

Well I tried out the photobucket ones, there is only one code that works here using the insert image utility.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

you don't need to use the "insert image utility" with photobucket.. just copy and paste the "IMG" code directly into your post....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
loon.jpg

Well I tried out the photobucket ones, there is only one code that works here using the insert image utility.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

prodshotdeepwoodsyr2.jpg

weeeeeeeeeee - are we having fun yet :P

you don't need to use the "insert image utility" with photobucket.. just copy and paste the "IMG" code directly into your post....

Yeah, but it makes me feel like I am supporting vj and using the utilities provided haha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.