thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I have my AC on all the time,lol I hate being hot. Why suffer, when i can flick a switch! lol Spent to many days in the army walking with a ruck sack, sweating my butt off,lol Bring on the AC!!!!!! Thats I prefer cooler climates, if its cold out, put on a sweater!

You know that you have to go through Hell before you get to Heaven. :lol: Actually I like A/C in moderation but the heat keeps me loose so what choice do I have. :crying:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Never mind. Strike the sunny in C-@-TL remark. It's raining now. There goes my plan to raid Trader Joe's for their super fabulous French Roast during lunch. Darnit.

I took care of the sun, isn't that enough? :lol: There's no pleasing some people. :bonk:

Hmmmmmm :angry: I knew it. You are just mean. Keep it up and I will let everyone know YOUR wedding plans... :devil::devil:

I'm not mean, just diabolical that's all. :devil: MY wedding plans???? I keep trying to tell you, I don't care who you kidnap, I'm not getting married. :lol:

IR5

Filed: Timeline
Never mind. Strike the sunny in C-@-TL remark. It's raining now. There goes my plan to raid Trader Joe's for their super fabulous French Roast during lunch. Darnit.

I took care of the sun, isn't that enough? :lol: There's no pleasing some people. :bonk:

Hmmmmmm :angry: I knew it. You are just mean. Keep it up and I will let everyone know YOUR wedding plans... :devil::devil:

I'm not mean, just diabolical that's all. :devil: MY wedding plans???? I keep trying to tell you, I don't care who you kidnap, I'm not getting married. :lol:

The helll you are not. Laura and I are working in tandem to get you hitched to a lovely ladeeeeeee

Timeline

The helll you are not. Laura and I are working in tandem to get you hitched to a lovely ladeeeeeee

I only liked it when I was pretend scared. :lol: Seriously, why would you want to subject some poor creature to my unique brand of insanity, are you totally bereft of any semblance of humanity. :lol:

IR5

And you are right Krikit...not too sensitive....and my only thing to say at this moment is that each time I go indoors to anywhere in the U.S. (public buildings, etc.) I freeze and cough my lungs out. People will not turn that damn A/C down/lower. It is really not necessary to have it so high.

So yes I poked fun...sorry.

Ummm..... I haven't said a word..... I just got here. :unsure:

Ugh. I've been running around like a madwoman.... doing up a report and getting some time-sensitive material in express mail.... so drove miles to the nearest major post office so I could get overnight delivery. Got trapped in a deluge on my way out of a German bakery I stopped at. (My husband says that isn't the way to the post office, but I say it is. :innocent: ) Had to run across the parking lot trying not to get my goodies and buns wet. Ended up looking like I'd entered a wet t-shirt contest. :blink:

But back to the above. I can't stand AC. Unless I am really really hot (I can't help my hotness :hehe: )... and then I love it. I carry a fleecy with me wherever I go because as soon as I go into a public building I freeze my buns off. And you know how protective I am of them. :hehe:

Dropped by the dry cleaners too. The owner said he had been in that location for 32 years and that was the first time he had ever seen the water from the rain come right up to the top of the step at the back door..... it couldn't drain away fast enough. It was very dangerous driving in it. Saw a few accidents. Like the dry cleaner said.... the water wasn't draining away fast enough and we were pretty much boating on the roads. :o

Okay, I'm starved. Haven't had anything but a banana and a yogourt today. Gotta go make dinner.

iagree.gif

Timeline
And you are right Krikit...not too sensitive....and my only thing to say at this moment is that each time I go indoors to anywhere in the U.S. (public buildings, etc.) I freeze and cough my lungs out. People will not turn that damn A/C down/lower. It is really not necessary to have it so high.

So yes I poked fun...sorry.

Ummm..... I haven't said a word..... I just got here. :unsure:

Ugh. I've been running around like a madwoman.... doing up a report and getting some time-sensitive material in express mail.... so drove miles to the nearest major post office so I could get overnight delivery. Got trapped in a deluge on my way out of a German bakery I stopped at. (My husband says that isn't the way to the post office, but I say it is. :innocent: ) Had to run across the parking lot trying not to get my goodies and buns wet. Ended up looking like I'd entered a wet t-shirt contest. :blink:

But back to the above. I can't stand AC. Unless I am really really hot (I can't help my hotness :hehe: )... and then I love it. I carry a fleecy with me wherever I go because as soon as I go into a public building I freeze my buns off. And you know how protective I am of them. :hehe:

Dropped by the dry cleaners too. The owner said he had been in that location for 32 years and that was the first time he had ever seen the water from the rain come right up to the top of the step at the back door..... it couldn't drain away fast enough. It was very dangerous driving in it. Saw a few accidents. Like the dry cleaner said.... the water wasn't draining away fast enough and we were pretty much boating on the roads. :o

Okay, I'm starved. Haven't had anything but a banana and a yogourt today. Gotta go make dinner.

I think she meant Carla..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Here in the Deep South during the summer I have to have A/C. Without it I can't breathe in this humidity. Now, don't get me wrong. I *love* having the windows open...love the breezes that blow in. Sadly I have to be so careful with whatever is in the air at the time. Having asthma is crappy. *sigh*

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

I love airconditioning/air conditioners/things that cool down hot rooms. :hehe:

Oops yes I did mean Carla...sorry for any confusion.

Ou ou ouuuuuuuuuu Mumsie being set up with a ladeeeeeeeeeee...wow will miracles never cease!!

Hahaha.

Do hear his warning sweet Len...and Laura.

He is a strange duck.

Lovable, and strange.

:star:

Isn't this how rumours get started and then take on a life of their very own?

Bahahaha!

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Ou ou ouuuuuuuuuu Mumsie being set up with a ladeeeeeeeeeee...wow will miracles never cease!!

Hahaha.

He is a strange duck.

Lovable, and strange.

Bahahaha!

I think we should all bring candidates to the table. Then we'll sell tickets and get rid of him :devil: :devil: :devil:

He comes accompanied by a dozen Febreze candles and 3 bags of shiitake mushrooms.

Hahaha.

He is a strange duck.

Lovable, and strange.

Bahahaha!

I think we should all bring candidates to the table. Then we'll sell tickets and get rid of him :devil: :devil: :devil:

He comes accompanied by a dozen Febreze candles and 3 bags of shiitake mushrooms.

Specific candles and "exotic" shrooms!

Wow, very interesting dowry.

Hmmm...I can throw in a goat from my Greek ancestors.

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline

Hahaha.

He is a strange duck.

Lovable, and strange.

Bahahaha!

Yes, I'm quackers. :bonk:

IR5

Timeline
I think we should all bring candidates to the table. Then we'll sell tickets and get rid of him :devil::devil::devil:

Specific candles and "exotic" shrooms!

Wow, very interesting dowry.

Hmmm...I can throw in a goat from my Greek ancestors.

Stinky candles, shrooms and a goat, nothing to go wrong there :lol: . Mind you I'm game if the goat looks like this. :lol:

834_p7_l.jpg

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

^^^^ That's one of 'those' cars.

Good morning all!

So we bought a weather radio yesterday, after we had been asleep for about half an hour it went off (tornado warning). Anyhoo, my Husband then turned it off :lol:

Since Carla isn't here yet, I will open up the coffee area!

carlacoffee_2.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.