thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
why does it seem like all people want to do nowadays here on VJ is pick on the Filipinas????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Because they're chpf@cks with a peanut for a brain? Not the filipina sisters, the bashers.

I understand that maybe they are being sarcastic or trying to be funny but that is really hard to read over the internet and specially if English isn't your first language :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
why does it seem like all people want to do nowadays here on VJ is pick on the Filipinas????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Because they're chpf@cks with a peanut for a brain? Not the filipina sisters, the bashers.

I've had a body part compared to a really small peanut before, but it wasn't my brain :innocent:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Whooo! Note this down in the record books! VJ Troll posts in Canada OT. :lol:

Marilyn, the Filipinas have been told over and over that Troll is pulling their leg. But some just keep coming out with nasty stuff instead of listening. At that point, you gotta be able to take what you dish out. *shrugs*

iagree.gif

Timeline
Whooo! Note this down in the record books! VJ Troll posts in Canada OT. :lol:

Marilyn, the Filipinas have been told over and over that Troll is pulling their leg. But some just keep coming out with nasty stuff instead of listening. At that point, you gotta be able to take what you dish out. *shrugs*

well, I just Pm'd one of them and he/she knows they are pulling her/his leg and is just playing along ...

but why dish back, why not drop it..... not very mature if you ask me.. :unsure:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

seems childish to poke at them to begin with and then when they retaliate get all up in arms about it....... *shrugs*

reminds me of one of my brothers, Donny..he would constantly bug my other brother, Dale... but on the sly, my mom never saw the bugging and eventually Dale would snap and hit Donny and then Donny would start crying and run to mom and get Dale in trouble...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I've had a body part compared to a really small peanut before, but it wasn't my brain :innocent:

Master Troll, welcome (I guess -_- ) to the Canada OT forum. Rule number one: NEVER share an image like the above. YEARS of therapy have crumbled before the image of the peanut sized..... :rofl:

seems childish to poke at them to begin with and then when they retaliate get all up in arms about it....... *shrugs*

The only people I see getting up in arms is the Filipinas.

why does it seem like all people want to do nowadays here on VJ is pick on the Filipinas????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

Master Troll, welcome (I guess -_- ) to the Canada OT forum. Rule number one: NEVER share an image like the above. YEARS of therapy have crumbled before the image of the peanut sized..... :rofl:

I think I dated him. :hehe:

iagree.gif

The only people I see getting up in arms is the Filipinas.

why does it seem like all people want to do nowadays here on VJ is pick on the Filipinas????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

:rofl:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

hmm, I don't want to get into a big thing over this so we can agree to disagree :)

I just hate all the picking and poking and the making fun of people that is going on.. from both sides...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I've been trying to get some of the ladies to start a flamewar on the "married to a hot arab" thread but everyones so damn skeered of those mena chix! :P

Master Troll, do not mess with the MENA ladies - they're my friends and I would have to seriously hurt you man.

:rofl:

Seriously. It was a HUGE disapppointment. And don't think I don't appreciate the irony. LOL

How can it be a HUGE disappointment if it was peanut sized???? :rofl: wouldn't it be a MINOR disappointment??? :rofl:

As per our filipino sisters I can say they are retaliating -- to some other women who think they own the boards. Don't agree with the methods, but am all for the cause.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.