8,274 posts in this topic

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Awwwwww. Just look at the wittle kitties. :luv: Reminds me of all the fur in my mouth and face when I was "pet-sitting" my cousin's fluffy kitty for 2 years. lol

Charles.... u bad. lol

:lol: - that is so cute carla.

You were pet sitting for 2 years!? sweet.

Yah. I'm a bit of a pushover. My cousin was having a baby and she wanted me to look after her cat for 3 months. Another baby later and I still had the cat. Not that I minded all that much. It was a really lovable and adorable cat and gave me someone to talk to. A little needy, but in an annoyingly cute way. I think I had it for close to 3 years, really. When I got ready to put the house on the market, the cat had to go back because it was an indoor cat and I couldn't risk it getting out during a viewing. That and the fact that the thing shed like crazy. Plus, if anyone had allergies it would kinda put them off buying the house. I had to get everything steam-cleaned after it left. Oh. And my husband told me that "homeboy would not be immigrating". :lol: The cat died a few months later. It was traumatized at going back to Kelly's house and never got over it. :(

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a car now.. :dance:

starting today hubby gets to take the work van home and the coolest thing is that his work will even pay for the gas for the drive to work and back :thumbs::dance:

so i guess this means I have to really start looking for a job...... I can't use the no car excuse anymore :P ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

The only thing I can see that is a play on words is the next to last frame, which alludes to the famous quote from Rev. Martin Luthern King, JR "Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almighty I'm free at last". :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline
I saw this in the Sunday paper and it made me laugh:

pearls2008061174665.jpg

Uhhhhh...... :unsure: I'm afraid that went right over my head. :blush:

I got it up to the last frame... not sure how that fits.. :unsure:

Well, the nameplate of the smoking guy matches the name of the cartoonist. Maybe he's saying what a stupid cartoon story I just made? :unsure:

iagree.gif

Timeline
I saw this in the Sunday paper and it made me laugh:

pearls2008061174665.jpg

Uhhhhh...... :unsure: I'm afraid that went right over my head. :blush:

I got it up to the last frame... not sure how that fits.. :unsure:

Well, the nameplate of the smoking guy matches the name of the cartoonist. Maybe he's saying what a stupid cartoon story I just made? :unsure:

aah yes that would make sense then....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OH! I think I just got it! :lol:

OMG, I feel so stupid. :lol:

:lol:

It's a timed joke! So my Husband says, if you aren't looking at the mispronunciation of Atlas you aren't going to get it - I had to read it like twice too.

It made me lol - so I wanted to share it with my VJ buddies, it's one of those dumb jokes haha!

Ok that's the show for this morning, you all drive home safe now :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I need this again today :lol:

ani-zip.gif

I couldn't find the thread where you needed it yesterday! We need a link to your posting transgressions!

I was thinking yesterday, when you came in here to 'escape', of the time I got flamed or near flamed in OT so came back here and Charles followed me and we had an 'exchange of words' and I called him a groupie for following me here :lol:

Timeline
I need this again today :lol:

ani-zip.gif

I couldn't find the thread where you needed it yesterday! We need a link to your posting transgressions!

I was thinking yesterday, when you came in here to 'escape', of the time I got flamed or near flamed in OT so came back here and Charles followed me and we had an 'exchange of words' and I called him a groupie for following me here :lol:

do a search for Locked topics... click on the "topics all" thing down on the bottom right hand corner of the front page of the Off Topic Forum and a drop down menu will appear......

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.