thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: I was tired of seeing at least one new thread a day about drilling so I got my revenge :devil:

WUT???? :unsure:

a little hint... in the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see some options click on the one box that says "Topics All" .. there is a whole list of things you can search for including "locked Topics" ;)

Oh WOW! Just when you think you knew it all. :lol:

Thanks Marilyn. :)

I can't find that box :cry:

it is on the main page of the forums.. like if you look on the main page of the CAnada forum in the bottom right hand corner you will see it.. it isn't really a box but a drop down menu...

ok I just went dumpster diving.. well i didn't actually go in the dumpster.. I was taking out the garbage when i noticed some boxes sitting by the garbage bin.. on closer inspection I found out that they were full of Christmas decorations.. blue and sliver glass balls... I hemmed and hawed for awhile and then I snatched them up and brought them home :lol:

it is funny because blue and sliver are two of my favourite colours and they were my wedding colours too ... :thumbs:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
:lol: I was tired of seeing at least one new thread a day about drilling so I got my revenge :devil:

a little hint... in the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see some options click on the one box that says "Topics All" .. there is a whole list of things you can search for including "locked Topics" ;)

it is on the main page of the forums.. like if you look on the main page of the CAnada forum in the bottom right hand corner you will see it.. it isn't really a box but a drop down menu...

ok I just went dumpster diving.. well i didn't actually go in the dumpster.. I was taking out the garbage when i noticed some boxes sitting by the garbage bin.. on closer inspection I found out that they were full of Christmas decorations.. blue and sliver glass balls... I hemmed and hawed for awhile and then I snatched them up and brought them home :lol:

it is funny because blue and sliver are two of my favourite colours and they were my wedding colours too ... :thumbs:

I can only see the drop down for the forums... not the locked threads :cry:

Timeline

Good for you Marilyn. :thumbs: I believe in dumpster diving and all other forms of recycling. I once found a copy of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine as well as sorts of other interesting things curbside. I never found a firearm though, only a bayonet.

Blue and Silver you say, you must be a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

marilyn, you are an official freecycler now!!

http://www.freecycle.org/

(Oh and I want to see pics, I love Christmas decorations :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

they look something like this...

bxp57265.jpg

there are 9 boxes of 18 and 3 boxes of 9.. some are broken though... but most of them are still in good shape and I just noticed there is about 2 boxes of purple ones...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I guess it runs in the blood.. my grandpa would always visit the garbage dumps and come home with all sorts of "treasures".. he even had a

playhouse set up in the back.. with tables and furniture, cutlery etc.. we always had fun playing over there...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Marilyn, you did indeed flood the off topic forum with 'drilling' - well done! hehehehe

Ooo freebies from the neighbours garbage - we've done that! In fact, one place where I used to live (St. Catharines), they set aside a weekend a year where they encouraged everyone to put out what they didn't want for "Spring Cleanup/pick-up" and then encouraged everyone else to drive around and pick up whatever they found useful! It was a great weekend - you would see cars with trailers hitched to them crawling up and down the neighbourhood streets, stopping at piles and loading stuff in. By the end of the weekend there was virtually nothing left for the city to pick up except what truly was 'garbage'! I don't know if they still do it, but it was great and I have wondered why more cities didn't pick up on it.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I love that site! I'm a member, but so far I've not been able to come across anything I need. I was, however, able to give away the clothes that the Princess is no longer wearing (two huge boxes) along with a box of books (they were given to me) and an old sewing machine. Yup...love love love that site! :D

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. good pic carla :thumbs:

i guess marilyn has blue balls for christmas.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Awwwwww. Just look at the wittle kitties. :luv: Reminds me of all the fur in my mouth and face when I was "pet-sitting" my cousin's fluffy kitty for 2 years. lol

Charles.... u bad. lol

:lol: - that is so cute carla.

You were pet sitting for 2 years!? sweet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.