Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Krikit - this is for you . . .

Procrastination is my sin;

It brings me endless sorrow!

I really must stop doing it -

in fact, I'll start tomorrow!

note - I suffer from the same affliction . . .

That is SOOOO me. :(

My ped egg arrived today!!

Actually I ordered it like 3 weeks ago, then I get a letter saying, hey, your credit card didn't go through - I entered the wrong expiry date - anyway called them and gave them the right one and voila' le ped egg!

Ped eggs are awesome! Did you get the twofer?

iagree.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I created a word today :star:

I was typing to Nick and I combined the word almost and already and came up with "Almoready"

I'm awesome :blush:

I love it!

The word and you.

:star:

Love you hun!!! :star:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'll get around to commmenting on this poem tomorrow. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL, this sounds like me now that summer break is here. I had *such* magnificent plans...alas, they have fallen by the wayside in favour of lazing around, watching HGTV, hanging out here, and snuggling up with Anna doing those momma things. Meh, I guess that's not so bad.

Today however belongs to my gorgeous husband! This is the FIRST Saturday he has had off in over a YEAR! Yes a year! We're like two kids...what to do, where to go, etc. I'm sure we'll figure something out though. :D

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes I got the 2 for 1 ped woot woot! I am going to send my niece one though with some other little things, for her birthday - which was a week ago now, but oh well :lol:

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

So they have these things that make a sound like a caps - you know that little 'crack' sound. The children in these here parts have taken to them like ducks to water - so we have the pleasure of listening to the crack crack crack sound on a regular basis.

I was just thinking how I loved caps when I was a kid....I have no idea why.

And I was also singing this song - The high-falutin'est, Fastest shootin'est, Cowboy you ever saw.

That's Quick Draw McGrawwww

quick.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I used to love Quick Draw McGraw - and his sidekick - Allie something, hehehehe! I think it was mainly because I was horse-crazy - for any type of horse!!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
I used to love Quick Draw McGraw - and his sidekick - Allie something, hehehehe! I think it was mainly because I was horse-crazy - for any type of horse!!

Heavens to Murgatroyd Kathryn, how could you forget Baba Louie. :lol:

Let me guess, your favourite scene from Shakespeare was Act 5, scene 4 of Richard the Third (A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!) and you never missed this show. :lol:

IR5

Timeline
429183_pm.jpg

:rofl:

I'm copying that.

lol... I have seen another one where a cat is stretched out on his back on the couch.. can't seem to find it now though ... :P

I've never heard of such a thing, I'll make sure to see if I can find it...tomorrow. :lol:

procat.jpg

IR5

Filed: Timeline
So they have these things that make a sound like a caps - you know that little 'crack' sound. The children in these here parts have taken to them like ducks to water - so we have the pleasure of listening to the crack crack crack sound on a regular basis.

It'll taper off then start up again for July 4th. It can get a tad annoying. <_< Thankfully, children in my neighbourhood are a rare phenomenon. They stand out like a thief. Why, just yesterday we passed a couple playing frisbee in the road. I sat up and said "Are those CHILDREN?" :o They were probably visiting their granny. :ph34r:

iagree.gif

Timeline

It'll taper off then start up again for July 4th. It can get a tad annoying. <_< Thankfully, children in my neighbourhood are a rare phenomenon. They stand out like a thief. Why, just yesterday we passed a couple playing frisbee in the road. I sat up and said "Are those CHILDREN?" :o They were probably visiting their granny. :ph34r:

:lol:

Quite a few kiddies around here, very few seniors. We met our neighbour the other day, when watching the space shuttle. She came out and she introduced herself (I missed her name) and shook our hands.

I actually didn't even know anyone lived in that apartment :lol:

coffee_croissant.jpg

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

OH OH OH OH.....the weirdest thing just happened. Well, not weird but...anywho: I have a job interview Thursday. The lady just called a few minutes ago to arrange it. Says I'm the first one she's called. It's for a Parent Educator job...for providing in home training and counseling to help strengthen families. She apologised for the low pay....$24K a year. Jaysus...I make >$17K a year...to me that would be a HUGE jump! It would mean giving up my summers and school breaks during the year. sigh...I'm nervous now...gawd, I've not done an interview in AGES! It's within 10 miles of our house, well the office is. The hours are flexible, it's FT (40 hr week), and it is something different.

Guys...I'm really REALLY nervous! I'm torn...I want to do something different, yet giving up my school schedule...

*slaps self back to reality* I've not even been offered the job yet and here I am fretting! I suppose I should wait and have the interview first, eh? Still, I'm nervous. :blush:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.