thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Why do people seem obsessed with sex and body fluids???? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=127576&hl=

i don't see sex or body fluids in that poll, it's about "do you shower/change in front of others?, at the gym" :unsure:

i'm not familiar with any gym that involves body fluids or sex while one is changing clothes, is there something we should know?

ty for the coffee, carla :luv: it's almostday today :dance:

Doesn't it amaze you when you spot people going to change in private in some stall?

Are we all adults here?!

Bring back the fact that the human body is naturally nude.

Get over it.

Ha!

:star:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Why do people seem obsessed with sex and body fluids???? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=127576&hl=

i don't see sex or body fluids in that poll, it's about "do you shower/change in front of others?, at the gym" :unsure:

i'm not familiar with any gym that involves body fluids or sex while one is changing clothes, is there something we should know?

Doesn't it amaze you when you spot people going to change in private in some stall?

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

:lol: why is that amazing? i just don't feel comfortable changing in front of other people :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Thanks for the coffee Carla!

Another beautiful sunny day here in central Florida.

I just realized I don't have anything to add to that. :)

It's been an absolute paradise here in the panhandle as well.

I am chocolate brown and completely slowed down to match the flow of this glorious, quiet place.

I am so going to miss this sacred place and the hospitality of these southern people.

One guy who runs the local health food store and had invited me to his Tai Chi Chuan classes (I went to a couple) said, "You can't leave now. All the plants will die." (a line from a movie) My heart swelled up. He's like, "You could move here...."

Ah, yes, I am day dreaming about it.

I need to learn to surf! B)

So many places to be, and only one of me.

Sigh.

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Over & out, Spirit

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

:lol: why is that amazing? i just don't feel comfortable changing in front of other people :P

Bahaha!

Look me up (not that I was ever that concerned in locker rooms) and I will do to you what my good friend did to me (years ago): she took me to a nude beach.

Ah yes....it takes time to get up and run around mind you.

Hee, hee.

Over & out, Spirit

(typical, I hit post and then think of some more)

The thing is this, people somewhere along the line went astray with the covering up of the body in the spirit of it is "indecent".

This I have a problem with.

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

Bahaha!

Look me up (not that I was ever that concerned in locker rooms) and I will do to you what my good friend did to me (years ago): she took me to a nude beach.

Ah yes....it takes time to get up and run around mind you.

Hee, hee.

no thanks .. the only person who can see me nude is my hubby and my doctor :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
at our wedding I entered with Love me tender by Elvis Presley - one of hubby's favourite songs and at our exit we played Stevie Wonder's - You are the sunshine of my life..

I entered with Dan Fogelberg's "Longer Than" and we exited to a song written by my husband's Tante Lucy specifically for our wedding and sung by her.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

really nothing for me to get over, is there? that's the name of the poll in bold, i still fail to see how it's related to sex or bodily fluids.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

really nothing for me to get over, is there? that's the name of the poll in bold, i still fail to see how it's related to sex or bodily fluids.

I don't think he was referring to you with the "get over it" comment.. he was talking to the people who go the stalls to change...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Are we all adults here?!

Get over it.

Ha!

I don't think he was referring to you with the "get over it" comment.. he was talking to the people who go the stalls to change...

Confusion reigns - and 'he' is a 'she' :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh and we were out on the patio today and my Husband is looking out and he says 'you aren't going to like this' and I say 'what! what'.

He thinks he saw a snake :o - a small snake, but a snake none-the less!!

Timeline
Oh and we were out on the patio today and my Husband is looking out and he says 'you aren't going to like this' and I say 'what! what'.

He thinks he saw a snake :o - a small snake, but a snake none-the less!!

Would you have felt better is he said he saw a tiger? :lol: There's nothing wrong with one itty-bitty snake, it's not like the snake you to take a bite of an apple or anything. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol: I was thinking about that after I posted... I wasn't sure if spirit was a he or a she :blush: sorry spirit

well i got 50% on that, i knew she was a she until you confused me, but i thought she was telling me something there :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
:lol: I was thinking about that after I posted... I wasn't sure if spirit was a he or a she :blush: sorry spirit

well i got 50% on that, i knew she was a she until you confused me, but i thought she was telling me something there :blink:

no, didn't you read everything in that post? ...lol she was clearly talking about the people who go to the stalls to change :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.