thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 7 freakin' months in C-@-TL, I finally found a woman who will thread my eyebrows. I can barely wait until Friday people!!! Threading is the way to gooooooooooooooo :dance: :dance:

I have gotten that done before.. it is pretty good.. I always found getting my eyebrows done very relaxing... at least when I went to this one lady it was very relaxing and didn't really hurt at all...

i have not found nor have I looked very hard for a place down here yet... most of the women that live around here have those basically non-existent eyebrows so i am worried that I am going to end up with those too :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
So here are some pics of 7k kitty. Apparently he thinks he has 9 lives or something because he is still trying to get outside. :rolleyes:

Who is this 7k kitty you speak of!? What a cute kitty!!

Did I miss a post or something? Can't find a previous post regarding 7k kitty, details please.

Sorry about your computer krikit!

did all the other women refuse????

You snotty little brat.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P

:lol:

Filed: Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 7 freakin' months in C-@-TL, I finally found a woman who will thread my eyebrows. I can barely wait until Friday people!!! Threading is the way to gooooooooooooooo :dance: :dance:

I have gotten that done before.. it is pretty good.. I always found getting my eyebrows done very relaxing... at least when I went to this one lady it was very relaxing and didn't really hurt at all...

i have not found nor have I looked very hard for a place down here yet... most of the women that live around here have those basically non-existent eyebrows so i am worried that I am going to end up with those too :unsure:

I know - it's amazing sister!!!! And it is cheaper than waxing and certainly MUCH better for aging skin like mine :unsure: I am soooooooooooo happy!!!!

Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 7 freakin' months in C-@-TL, I finally found a woman who will thread my eyebrows. I can barely wait until Friday people!!! Threading is the way to gooooooooooooooo :dance::dance:

I know - it's amazing sister!!!! And it is cheaper than waxing and certainly MUCH better for aging skin like mine :unsure: I am soooooooooooo happy!!!!

I thought you were going for the Frida Kahlo look. :lol: With a unibrow people won't notice your wizened forehead, Sister. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
did all the other women refuse????

You snotty little brat.... :angry::angry::angry::angry::P

hehehe

I had to ask

You are mean. Which makes me kind of proud of you little one :cry:

What a terrible thing to say about about Liz. :angry: Liz is a real sweetheart, she is not mean. :thumbs: My sister was never proud of me, even when I had to defend her honour, time after time after time, well you get the picture. :lol:

IR5

Filed: Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 7 freakin' months in C-@-TL, I finally found a woman who will thread my eyebrows. I can barely wait until Friday people!!! Threading is the way to gooooooooooooooo :dance::dance:

I thought you were going for the Frida Kahlo look. :lol: With a unibrow people won't notice your wizened forehead, Sister. :lol:

Oh my, you and Liz make me so proud... NOT. :P

Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, you and Liz make me so proud... NOT. :P

That's OK I have more than enough hubris for everyone on VJ. :lol:

IR5

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
hey, we know we're your favourites...

Haha. I too add a U to everything.

I remember when one poster on here said it was one of her pet peeves.

My pet peeve is people who's pet peeve is people who add a U when a U should be used.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.