• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks Peeps!!

Mel took everything to work to make copies. I hate having everything out of my sight, but I know he'll return everything safely.

I'm mostly nervous about our evidence and if we have enough. We have a joint account but hardly use it- he usually just gives me his debit card for another account when I need stuff. He added me to one of his credit cards and I am on his health insurance and car insurance.

Filed: Timeline
Thanks Peeps!!

Mel took everything to work to make copies. I hate having everything out of my sight, but I know he'll return everything safely.

I'm mostly nervous about our evidence and if we have enough. We have a joint account but hardly use it- he usually just gives me his debit card for another account when I need stuff. He added me to one of his credit cards and I am on his health insurance and car insurance.

You'll be fine, Stacey. Good luck! :dance:

iagree.gif

Carla what he might have lacked in timing he surely made up for with his pretty pretty uniform, you know that skirt that was left for him. And one day he even had pig tails he was just too cute :whistle:

:lol::lol:

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
charles...how did the coffee service go while I was away? Did you deliver in a timely manner? :whistle: I know you can brew a mean cup-o-coffee, but timing is everything. ;)

I didn't say anything Charles! :unsure:

Welcome back Carla, yes we will all meet up!

They did release my Husband from the Social Security office :thumbs: . Actually, and here is a helpful hint folks, when you write out the directions to get somewhere when you are in a new place, be sure to write the directions for coming back :hehe:

He was actually only in there about an hour. They have this new system where you go up to see the guy at the front desk, you tell him why you are there - new, replacement, something else, then you get a number, they apparently go through the replacement people like wildfire - one assumes this new office/procedure is a result of people just wanting a replacement complaining about waiting for all the new applicants!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You know, Trailmix, it is sometimes the most basic things we overlook:-) - like directions to get back home :D .

I remember the story my Dad tells of when Mom would go away for conventions and stuff. She always left him lots of prepared food complete with instructions of how to heat them up. She even wrote out instructions on how to boil an egg: "Put water in pot; put egg in pot; put pot on stove; turn stove on to high; let water boil 5 minutes; turn stove off; take egg out of pot; run under cold water; peel egg; shake with salt and pepper; eat egg"

My Dad wrote back on the bottom of the instructions - "You didn't say how much water to put into the pot. I burned the eggs. Pot is soaking in the sink" :rolleyes:

Invariably, the peanut butter jar was always empty and the bread gone when she came home. They usually ate all of the nicely prepared food the following week.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Kathryn that is too cute, I am guessing both of your parents have a great sense of humour. And your mom got to take the next week off from cooking which was a bonus too.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Timeline

Just want to give a shout out to mr. squirrel here and congratulate him on finding this large cracker for lunch!!

squirrel014.jpg

Guess this should really be in the lunch thread. :hehe:

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Timeline
You know, Trailmix, it is sometimes the most basic things we overlook:-) - like directions to get back home :D .

I remember the story my Dad tells of when Mom would go away for conventions and stuff. She always left him lots of prepared food complete with instructions of how to heat them up. She even wrote out instructions on how to boil an egg: "Put water in pot; put egg in pot; put pot on stove; turn stove on to high; let water boil 5 minutes; turn stove off; take egg out of pot; run under cold water; peel egg; shake with salt and pepper; eat egg"

My Dad wrote back on the bottom of the instructions - "You didn't say how much water to put into the pot. I burned the eggs. Pot is soaking in the sink" :rolleyes:

Invariably, the peanut butter jar was always empty and the bread gone when she came home. They usually ate all of the nicely prepared food the following week.

Hmmm... <_< I knew I was doing something wrong.... :rofl:

Cute, indeed.

Just want to give a shout out to mr. squirrel here and congratulate him on finding this large cracker for lunch!!

squirrel014.jpg

I HATE RODENTS :crying: :crying: and I am surrounded by them in this campus :unsure: I feel like they're chasing me :unsure:

Paranoia, anyone????

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmmm... <_< I knew I was doing something wrong.... :rofl:

Cute, indeed.

squirrel014.jpg

I HATE RODENTS :crying::crying: and I am surrounded by them in this campus :unsure: I feel like they're chasing me :unsure:

Paranoia, anyone????

Your legal name is Winston Smith, what did you expect? :lol: Seriously you got to stop watching Alvin and the Chipmunks while eating magic mushrooms. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

First of all, if you miss a program on television you can probably watch it here - www.hulu.com - all perfectly legal, very few commercials.

Anyway, I was watching a program and this ad for desperate housewives came up - so I took this screen shot, is it just me or does it look like these legs are mismatched??

dhw.jpg

First of all, if you miss a program on television you can probably watch it here - www.hulu.com - all perfectly legal, very few commercials.

Anyway, I was watching a program and this ad for desperate housewives came up - so I took this screen shot, is it just me or does it look like these legs are mismatched??

dhw.jpg

I think someone messed up the whole "airbrushing technique".

Mary

Here's my K-1 Timeline:

October 2006 - I-129F sent

10/24/2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!....APPROVED!!

10/30/2007 - Visa in hand!

AOS Timeline:

1/30/08 - Sent AOS pkg Priority Mail with USPS

3/12/08 - Biometrics taken

3/29/08 - EAD and AP in hand for me and my son

5/21/08 - Email-GC on its way!...RFE for my son's application

5/27/08 - GC arrives!!!

7/02/08 - Sons GC arrives!!!

ROC TIMELINE

3/23/10 - ROC sent!

3/29/10 - NOA1

4/22/10 - Biometrics Appt for me and my son

6/30/10 - Email saying card production ordered for me and my son

7/6/10 - Letter in the mail saying cards will arrive within 60 days

7/10/10 - Both cards received!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

None of those women were in the same room for that shoot. You can practically see the halo around some of them and where they were "cut and paste" out of their original photographs. You can also tell the lightsource is wrong -- especially with the second woman from the left. It's a very, very sloppy Photoshop job.

Edited by DeadPoolX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.