thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
OKies everyone. Madre y padre are arriving tomorrow night; so I won't be around next week. So please, behave yourselves and watch over Mumsie. He needs to take his meds on set times, and sleeps most comfortably in one of these:

untitled-1.jpg

and Mumsie, listen to Krikit, Carlawarla and trailmix, to whom I entrust with your care. Laura can keep you entertained, and Liz can sneak in a couple of candy bars through the cell window.

Luvyah all!!!! Wish us a good visit!!!

Hey, that's not me, I have dark brown hair and my nose is bigger. :P How will poor Laura cope without the other Cloacina twin? :crying: Granma are you coming back? :lol: Have fun with Les Parents and try to acquit yourself in a better manner than we are used to seeing. :lol: Seriously, have a great week. :thumbs: One more thing, would someone be a dear and loosen these straps, I won't bite you. I promise. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Ok freaks, I'm off. Check the new signature and laugh --- I am undergoing a profound transformation..... or mi madre will have a fit.

Wish us a nice visit!

I've said it before, but here it is again. Hope Madre and Padre have a great time visiting their loving daughter. (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok freaks, I'm off. Check the new signature and laugh --- I am undergoing a profound transformation..... or mi madre will have a fit.

Wish us a nice visit!

:lol:

Have a wonderful visit!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Good morning everyone!

Well, the car needs a new radiator, water pump and thermostat, so they are working on it now and it should be ready around 3 or 4. We have booked the motel we are in for another night.

btw, south pittsburg is the home of the national cornbread festival, which starts next week.

I can't believed I missed this, sorry Trailmix. :crying: I forget what kind of car is it and what is it's age? The radiator going, depending on the age of the vehicle and maintenance, isn't too likely but it could happen. The water pump, same thing, if the bearings are damaged from wear or the impellers are damaged (some are plastic) and the coolant won't flow. The seal might have also failed. Did you have any sign such as an idiot light or smell? The thermostat could stick shut (most of them stick in the open position but who knows) in which case the engine will overheat, which can damage the radiator depending whether or not the end caps on the radiator are made of plastic or not. You might have hit the jackpot unfortunately. The confluence of a few factors means a big bill :crying: , the good news is that by the time you read this, you will probably be on your way. :thumbs:

Yes, all of those things were replaced, seals too. Anyway, the car was ready around 4:30 so we decided to drive to Georgia. We are in Calhoun Georgia, just went and grabbed dinner.

Wish us a nice visit!

Have a great time!

Don't forget your rascal!!!

Love you!!! :)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone, here's the coffee

1142049729_847e7adb6c.jpg

You know that you are addicted to VisaJourney when you dream about your upcoming wedding and when little things go wrong on that big day in your dream, your first thought is "I have to post this on VJ so other people don't make the same mistake" IN YOUR DREAM

:huh:

:lol: you are an old hand now with vj :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Coffee, hmm?

Okay, it's time -- once again -- for me to cause trouble™

Attention all Canadians, I have a message for you!

"Starbucks is vastly superior to both Second Cup and Tim Horton's!"

That looks good. Let's see what happens now. :devil:

Timeline
Well, we are in Tifton, Georgia now, seems like a nice town, humid, which is unusual for us. Anyway, need to go out and buy some stuff and get some food!

Kewl, I know people in Tifton, it's pretty quiet. :thumbs: BTW, 22C and sunny here in the Great White North (Toronto), no humidity though. :lol:

IR5

Timeline
Coffee, hmm?

Okay, it's time -- once again -- for me to cause trouble™

Attention all Canadians, I have a message for you!

"Starbucks is vastly superior to both Second Cup and Tim Horton's!"

That looks good. Let's see what happens now. :devil:

You talk pretty tough knowing that Len isn't around. :lol: Do you have the cojones to do it when she's around or are you a big scaredy-cat? :P:lol: I don't drink coffee, so your Canuck-bashing jibes have no effect on me. :P You're a very brave man, when my sister hears about this you're going to be in her dead pool. :lol::lol::lol: Welcome to the jungle! :devil:

IR5

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations on receiving your EAD and AP, Liz! :dance:

Haha! Krikit when you say "very Florida" I'm totally thinking "Golden Girls" colours for some reason.. lol

Oh, GAWD, no. :lol: To be honest, I think I hate the living room colour. It's supposed to be a kind of tropical green (Gawd, that sounds horrid) but when the sun is shining it is WAY too yellow for me. Plus I'm sure the painters picked up a semi-gloss rather than an eggshell. I am SO not happy with it. :angry: The bedroom looks lovely, though. :)

btw, south pittsburg is the home of the national cornbread festival, which starts next week.

OMG, I can't believe you missed the cornbread festival! Aren't you so upset now?

You know that you are addicted to VisaJourney when you dream about your upcoming wedding and when little things go wrong on that big day in your dream, your first thought is "I have to post this on VJ so other people don't make the same mistake" IN YOUR DREAM

:huh:

Yeah, you got it bad. I had a dream about VJ once, too. VJ Troll was in it. I think I posted about it somewhere. :lol: But thanks for protecting us in your dreams, Liz!

Wish us a nice visit!

Oh, how lovely, Len. Have a wonderful time. (F)

Kewl, I know people in Tifton, it's pretty quiet. :thumbs: BTW, 22C and sunny here in the Great White North (Toronto), no humidity though. :lol:

Are you serious? It's 22c in Toronto?

iagree.gif

Timeline
Greetings from Lake Mary Florida, where it is currently 88 degrees.

Whew, we are here :thumbs:

Need to go out and get some essentials like bread and water etc etc

You made it, safe and sound!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Don't forget to go out and buy a new car, Meowmix is partial to Corvettes. :lol:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.