thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Oh and no worries Len, this is the 'spare' room, it does look somewhat like a laundry room/closet but once we move the hangers it will appear cozier :hehe:

Downstairs-LM-Laundry-Room_.jpg

post-21394-1206100397.gif OMG, I had completely forgotten that conversation!!!

Yes, Len, your new room is lovely. You have easy access to snacks, and can wash your smalls at the same time.

iagree.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crikey! deserves nothing but praise for going the extra mile. There isn't even an emoticon for altruistic behaviour, so here :wow: .

Awwwwww. That's so sweet, Mumsie. Thank you. :blush:

Great job Crikey!!!!

Thanks Flames! It was fun!

I keep spelling Crikey! with an extra c - it's kind of a mix between krikit and crikey! with c's. okie dokie. :hehe:

I like Crikey with an extra c. It makes me feel loved. :luv:

iagree.gif

Yes, Len, your new room is lovely. You have easy access to snacks, and can wash your smalls at the same time.

:o You know.... it just occurred to me that some of you may not know what "smalls" are. It's a British term for undergarments. Though for some people (me) these are better referred to as "bigs". :hehe:

iagree.gif

:o You know.... it just occurred to me that some of you may not know what "smalls" are. It's a British term for undergarments. Though for some people (me) these are better referred to as "bigs". :hehe:

I go commando sister... no undies :rofl: kidding perverts, kidding.... or not??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I go commando sister... no undies :rofl: kidding perverts, kidding.... or not??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

you rang? :whistle:

g'morning everyone. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I am on hold with the bank right now (no not Marco - TD - the real bank :hehe: )

You know, I did not even realize it's Good Friday today!! Husband was going to go to the bank today, guess that's a no go.

Anyhoo, good morningggggg.

Posted an ad on kijiji to give away our window air conditioner - the guy is picking it up this evening. Also posted our sofa on there yesterday to give away, just waiting to hear back from someone about that.

For anyone looking to sell or give away stuff, I would really recommend kijiji Canada or kijiji U.S. - you get replies within minutes if you are giving stuff away.

:lol: at the cat pic crikey!

Edited by trailmix

Well I am on hold with the bank right now (no not Marco - TD - the real bank :hehe: )

You know, I did not even realize it's Good Friday today!! Husband was going to go to the bank today, guess that's a no go.

Anyhoo, good morningggggg.

Posted an ad on kijiji to give away our window air conditioner - the guy is picking it up this evening. Also posted our sofa on there yesterday to give away, just waiting to hear back from someone about that.

For anyone looking to sell or give away stuff, I would really recommend kijiji Canada or kijiji U.S. - you get replies within minutes if you are giving stuff away.

:lol: at the cat pic crikey!

:lol: Gotta fit all my Easter pics in before it's over.

Thanks for the link! I need to get rid of a computer desk and some dining room chairs. There would have been a printer table to go with that computer desk but the movers brought it to me in pieces. :angry:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I go commando sister... no undies :rofl: kidding perverts, kidding.... or not??? :devil::devil::devil:

I'll remember to put plastic on the furniture the next time you visit. :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
I call this picture 'ducks'

baby_ducks.jpg

:lol:

Awwwww. Look at the cute widdle gucks. Who wouldn't want to mash their little livers into paste and call it paté? :luv:

Those ducks look silly, I guess that would make the dish silly paté? :innocent: The duck are too small and too thin for a fatty liver, they need to go on the Mumsie extreme weight gain plan. :lol:

I call this picture 'ducks'

baby_ducks.jpg

:lol:

Awwwww. Look at the cute widdle gucks. Who wouldn't want to mash their little livers into paste and call it paté? :luv:

Crikey, I like how you think :devil::devil::devil:

MONSTER!!!!!! :lol: I thought serving me roadkill was bad enough.... :P

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Timeline
Those ducks look silly, I guess that would make the dish silly paté? :innocent:

Grooooaaaannnnnn

:lol: Them's fightin' words, put up your ducks. :innocent:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.