thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Bonjourrrrrrrr

I promise to be good today..... well, kind of. :devil::devil::devil:

Speaking of the :devil: , has anyone seen that perverted brother o'mine????? :unsure:

Have been wondering where he wandered off to. He left right after you said you would find him a ladeeee - I think you scared him, he was scared of what you might find for him methinks :hehe:

:lol: I'm a man so I automatically suffer from severe commitment phobia, besides I'm not about to impose my unique brand of Hell on some poor female. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Bonjourrrrrrrr

Speaking of the :devil: , has anyone seen that perverted brother o'mine????? :unsure:

Have been wondering where he wandered off to. He left right after you said you would find him a ladeeee - I think you scared him, he was scared of what you might find for him methinks :hehe:

I was wondering about him too. He disappeared shortly after telling us how vile dead bodies smelled and how to evade the law. Have there been any homicide-related arrests in Toronto recently?

Yes, DST starts early now! Living in SK as flames said, we never had to change. I find it quite annoying! :angry:

Well, I learn something new every day. I had no idea that SK did not participate in DST. :blink: They're like the Newfies of the midwest.

What would make you think I'd know anything about disposing of the victims of homicide. Hint: remove the teeth from the gums and heat them, they'll explode like popcorn and the DNA will be so degraded that they'll never figure out who it is. Burning a body won't work, the lips and cheeks will burn but the DNA in the pulp will still be quite useful for DNA testing. Not that I'd know anything about it. :innocent:

IR5

Timeline
Bonjourrrrrrrr

I was wondering about him too. He disappeared shortly after telling us how vile dead bodies smelled and how to evade the law. Have there been any homicide-related arrests in Toronto recently?

Uh oh.... maybe it was the promise of a bride that freaked him out :unsure: ----- or maybe he had an unfortunate incident with one of his favourite household appliances, if you know what I mean :devil::devil::devil:

Damn table saw got clogged with all that tissue, next time I'll remember to freeze the body first. :devil:

IR5

Timeline
IR5 where are you!!

gazoo2.gif

Right here dum dums. :lol: Come to think of it, I don't like The Great Gazoo either. :angry:

IR5

Timeline
I aint going if there freaks are coming!! I draw the line at freaks!!

...and Leafs' fans. :lol:

IR5

Timeline
Whooo! Mumsie! Where ya been, man?

Broke my mind, had no spare

Nothing left and no tomorrow.

OK, it's not that bad. :lol: I've been doing all sorts of paperwork (long PDF documents that were originally sent as graphic images so I can't easily convert them) and my cold (it probably is a mild case of the flu) has me a bit fatigued but I'm still going to get it done. I'm not sure exactly what "it" is but I will get it done. :lol: I guess it depends on what your definition of "is" is. :lol:

IR5

Timeline
Excellent, about the transport and the job! I worked for a newspaper for 8 years, it was a great job!

Oh and I figured out what the song was - Sweet Judy Blue Eyes - harumph.

I love that song, almost as much as I love Suite: Judy Blue Eyes. :innocent: That song thrills me to the marrow. :innocent:

IR5

Timeline
OK, I just emailed Mumsie to see what's shaking on his side.... uh oh, that sounds incestuous. Anyways, let's all hope he's just trapped in the toilet or in the loving hand of the Ontario Provincial Police for indecent exposure.

Love handles. Unfortunately I traded in my six-pack for a keg a long time ago. :crying:

IR5

Filed: Timeline

I love that song, almost as much as I love Suite: Judy Blue Eyes. :innocent: That song thrills me to the marrow. :innocent:

Ohhhhhhh! *sound of penny dropping* That's the song that Stephen Stills wrote for former girlfriend Judy Collins (Send in the Clowns).

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning canadians! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Good morning good people. I am sitting here drinking my tea trying to wake up and get ready. I am going to give myself half an hour. Here's a cup of tea for you too.

teagg5.jpg

I will be in Denver in time to see this sunset today. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Stay safe, good luck, and congratulations. (Just in case I miss anything. :hehe:)

3.jpg

iagree.gif

Good morning good people. I am sitting here drinking my tea trying to wake up and get ready. I am going to give myself half an hour. Here's a cup of tea for you too.

teagg5.jpg

I will be in Denver in time to see this sunset today. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Stay safe, good luck, and congratulations. (Just in case I miss anything. :hehe:)

3.jpg

Thanks honey!!! :)

I love tea...:)

Have fun in Denver!!! Hope you have a great week as well :)

XOXO

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ohhhhhhh! *sound of penny dropping* That's the song that Stephen Stills wrote for former girlfriend Judy Collins (Send in the Clowns).

Bring in the Clownssss there ought to beee clownsss - thanks for that crickey! :huh:

Only rock n roll but I like it, the song on the radio at the moment. I was on a long flight once, Zurich to Singapore (all up I think we travelled about 24 hours) - and listening to music supplied by the airline and on a loop, of course, and I remember hearing that song over and over - I think I liked it the first 30 times or so. Anyway, I can now actually listen to it.

I also remember getting off the plane in Karachi and there were armed military personnel on the tarmac and at the doors of the airport. This seemed appalling at the time - but the last time I was in Spokane they had an armed security guard at the grocery store.

Good to see you back IR5!

Anyhoo - good morning!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

On another note we bought a pet carrier for our cat yesterday....it's huge.

It's like the xl size (our cat is not that big btw). Just wanted to be able to fit her bed in there and some food and water and maybe the travel size disposable litter box. It's not that it's too long or too wide, but it's quite high.

Anyway we put her bed in there yesterday and she went in a few times for a nap - so that's good.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.