thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Just an update folks.. hubby & I are both looking at new jobs to start very soon...

Hubby got one this week.. it's a horrific pay cut, but at least it's with a very stable company and the prospects after his 1st year are promising for advancement..

For me.. just had a great job interview today and the manager was like "please please please do well on the testing " mouthing behind the HR dept staff as I went in to do the mandatory Excel and data entry testings... The HR girl said I did "fantastic" so hopefully I'll get offered this position.. PRETTY PLEASE!!

we're off today for Pennsylvania!! Free trip on friends .. yippeee!

That's fantastic! I hope you get the job !

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
WOOOT!!! Canada's very own illegal immigrant thread is heading into orbit! I'm so proud. *dabs at eyes with mouchoirs*

Haha!

Where is your acceptance speech?

Filed: Timeline
WOOOT!!! Canada's very own illegal immigrant thread is heading into orbit! I'm so proud. *dabs at eyes with mouchoirs*

Haha!

Oh no! That is totally your honour, Mandi, since you are the author. But might I suggest a shout out to your Mom and God as part of your narrative?

iagree.gif

Timeline

Haha!

Oh no! That is totally your honour, Mandi, since you are the author. But might I suggest a shout out to your Mom and God as part of your narrative?

HAHA! Of course! And big shout outs to Legal Canaliens across the nation!

I just thought it was a really interesting article. I knew it would be a little controversial... but interesting more than anything.

The honour of being on the Top 20 posters today is all yours though!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Who woulda thunkit?

My cousin is coming to spend a few weeks with me in August! She is having some major problems right now with stuff.

So after some handy dandy counseling and rehab my aunt and uncle also think that she needs time away from the #### hole in which she lives and are sending her down to spend some time with me. ME!

Haha I was like the person my entire family warned my cousins about, now they're sending the kids to me to be straightened out.

Oh the irony.

I'm gonna get her blitzed. KIDDING!

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

sniff sniff.......i smell coffee....somewhere in here......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So my Husband is home today with a full blown cold, not the flu - but his head hurts and it's not good, I don't feel good either whooo hoooo!

I am kind of scared to post coffee, since I made two people cry yesterday with my coffee posting, but here goes anyway!

eCup01_m.jpg

Edited by trailmix

Timeline
So my Husband is home today with a full blown cold, not the flu - but his head hurts and it's not good, I don't feel good either whooo hoooo!

I am kind of scared to post coffee, since I made two people cry yesterday with my coffee posting, but here goes anyway!

eCup01_m.jpg

No tears here!

That sounds like a nasty cold. My husband got that 3 weeks ago and I got it a week after him. The last day of it I had a pretty nasty fever - we kept an eye on it but I slept through it and when I woke up my fever had totally fought it off. Bundle up and relax!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Where is crickey! hope her computer hasn't decided to stop working.

Oh and I just checked our expresspost envelope for the visa, it arrived at the post office in MTL yesterday, very good!

Filed: Timeline
Another WOOOT!! I made the Top 20 list today! I'm about 1/5 of the top poster, but still.... I'm out there representing. Come on Lenina. Let's go accept our award. :D

Sh1te... did I make the list????? :blink: We need to get a life sister :lol:

Oh and I just checked our expresspost envelope for the visa, it arrived at the post office in MTL yesterday, very good!

Goodie trailmix. When will the move be? and more importantly... where???? (praying it's near us, I'm lonely :help: )

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Crickey!, I heard she attended Vanity Fair's top posters party with Matt Damon and George Clooney. :lol:

Incroyable!!!! Let's hope the folks at Canuck Post don't try to jam it in the slot. ERRR...I meant do not damage it in transit and follow proper procedure. That's what I meant to say, any salacious overtones or implications are those of a very sick mind. :lol: Not that I would know about such things. :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.