• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finds a Jos Louis Vachon cake hidden in the freezer!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

As long as it looks edible... :lol:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finds a Jos Louis Vachon cake hidden in the freezer!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

It was soooooooo good. *num num num num num*

All I keep thinking is Peter Sellers in The Party saying, "birdie num nums." :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline

All I keep thinking is Peter Sellers in The Party saying, "birdie num nums." :lol:

OMG, I HAVE that movie!!! I HOWLED. :lol:

This is to notify all peepz that I am about to fall asleep on my desk in

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ -_-

BRRRRRRNGGGGG!!! Time to wake up now, Len. Time to go home. :dance:

iagree.gif

Filed: Timeline

OMG, I HAVE that movie!!! I HOWLED. :lol:

BRRRRRRNGGGGG!!! Time to wake up now, Len. Time to go home. :dance:

WUT???? :crying: :crying: :crying: you woke me up.... that's just mean. And nope, I still have 2 more hours to go..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

time for a smoke break - yesssir.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I hear ya sistah! *moans as she drags her tired butt into the house after a long LOOOOOOONG day on a field trip with third grade kids in a dino museum*

Me wanna just go to sleep....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yay it's almostday. it's almost friday :P

i miss carla and carlacoffee :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm home today.... :( Feel like #######...Im going to the doctor this afternoon. Have been sick on and off for the past 2 months but it never goes completely away. Now it got worse overnight.

Bleh....

Hope it's not a bronchitis/tonsilitis/ear infection..... Feels like it.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning everyone. We are recovering from Montreal. Yes it is a process and yes you need a recovery day or two. :lol:

In fact we have decided not to even talk about moving until this weekend - although I woke up this morning thinking - we are moving, I need to do this and that and blah blah blah - (after dreaming that my Niece and Nephew were kidnapped by aliens - they were returned safely btw).

Husband had yesterday off, back to work today - 2 weeks and 2 more days then he is out of there. The whole Montreal thing - he is slightly, temporarily handicapped. Arrived in Montreal at 7:30 a.m. but couldn't check in to the hotel until noon, so he walked the streets for 3 hours. Had a nap then walked around some more, including a few kms to Shwartzs. Interview the next morning - that he walked to - then back to the hotel until noon, then out to walk around again. The flight didn't leave until 9:05 p.m. and was delayed 45 mins as the flight was coming from Toronto and they had snow. He made his way to the airport around 4 as he was getting leg-lock. Perhaps he should have taken some runners - he was wearing his dress shoes the whole time.

He did slip going up a hill at Parc du Mont-Royal and put his hand and the camera in a snow bank. A picture of the pathway explains why:

montreal_park_path.jpg

Oh and another thing to look out for in Montreal, which my Husband was telling me about. With these lovely old buildings and their steeples comes ice packs that make a loud cracking sound then fall to the ground - he said he kept hearing them and seeing them all over as it was warming up. Hence these signs:

montreal_ice_sign.jpg

Oh and if you are looking for rental accomodation there, you might be interested in this:

montreal_for_rent.jpg

If you bothered to read this whole post you get this cup of coffee: :hehe:

coffee_chair.jpg

Memphys I hope you feel better soon!

Edited by trailmix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.