thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: You sound like my mother. :lol: I can see the add now, ' Looking for Ms. Right. Overbearing tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood. Between jobs but formerly employed as an eastern potentate and sayer of truths. Requires mariachi band and various power tools for medical reasons.' :lol:

I ####### you not Mumsie, we will SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO campaign for finding you a ladeeeee..... not Heather, cuz I'm your sister and I'm unique; but another one :devil::devil::devil:

What on earth would ever possess you to unleash that amount of suffering on a fellow human being. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Teee Heeee!!!! Bring it on java lovahs!!!! I just got an email and starting March 15, I will be poisoning lil' brats & their mamma's at my weekend gig. I seriously hope not to frail in my attempts at corrupting today's youth :devil::devil::devil:

So yup, I got the barista jobbie. I'm quite happy, really. Anything that represents a break from academics is always a nice relaxation... though it remains to be seen if Lady Heather can withstand whinney kiddos. No whips allowed :unsure:

WHOOOO!!! Congratulations Lenina!!!!! :thumbs::P

tongueice.gif thumwun helf me.

OMG, that is too funny. I actually have a picture of me (somewhere) with my tongue "stuck" to the goalie post on my friend's backyard icerink. Good times. :thumbs::lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats Ms. Len!

Wow, I (L) Canadian OT. It's like how I imagine OT-OT should be. With lots of maple leaf icons.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. loyal member of the candian coffee club reporting in! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
good morning everyone. loyal member of the candian coffee club reporting in! :thumbs:

My Husband got back from Montreal around 1-ish. His flight was delayed for 45 minutes or so due to the snow in Toronto.

Anyway, the whole getting the visa thing is weird in a way, while we are obviously planning to move it is now really REALLY real. But it's too early in the morning for all that.

kona_coffee_cookie.jpg

Sheesh. I was sitting at my computer at 6:45am trying to get the darned thing to work. Could NOT get online for love nor money. Ran all my fixit programs, uninstalled some things, and then, in the middle of running the anti-virus..... GOT THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. :o Never a good thing. After 3 hours of screwing around, I rebooted and restarted the antivirus, then went back to bed to lay down and try not to think of how traumatized I would be without access to my virtual friends. :crying: I am now drinking coffee trying to clear my head. Please let this be fixed. Please please please please please. post-21394-1203527140.gif

iagree.gif

Timeline
Please let this be fixed. Please please please please please. post-21394-1203527140.gif

:lol:

Isn't it awful when your computer starts acting up! Or when it just stops running, there you are having a good ole computer time and then pfthhh - computer not working.

Granted my Husband fixes these things, but it requires trouble-shooting and runs to Memory express for parts or whatever - or formatting.

Anyway, I am very glad that you did get it up and running :)

Timeline
:o Where's Topo Gigio?!!!!! (Is that your son and niece? Son and girlfriend? Someone I should recognize? Just some random pic off the internet?)

That's myself and Mike :)

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

NO WAY! *waves to Trailmix* Hi Trailmix. Nice to meet you!!!!! post-21394-1203535714.gif

Where? what pic????? I missed it :crying::crying::crying:

Check the avatar, Len. Topo's gone bye bye.

Hi there post-21394-1203535714.gif

Not to worry, topo will be back! Just thought we would come out for an airing on the board :lol:

NO WAY! *waves to Trailmix* Hi Trailmix. Nice to meet you!!!!! post-21394-1203535714.gif

Where? what pic????? I missed it :crying::crying::crying:

Check the avatar, Len. Topo's gone bye bye.

Hi there post-21394-1203535714.gif

Not to worry, topo will be back! Just thought we would come out for an airing on the board :lol:

But I see topo!!! I can't see the trailmix and mike :crying: :crying: :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.