Morning Liz!!!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only been awake for about 45 mins =)

It's a lazy Sunday, enjoy it :)

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning! We stayed up kind of late playing wow, today we have to go get groceries - however! We have a chinook coming in, should be minus 1 later today, in theory - however it is -22 right now and I'm not going anywhere until it warms up a bit.

breakfast.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Ohhh, nice one Trailmix! I'm in for continental breffrus! That looks yummy.

Just back from church and Walfart. I need to find a church where the minister doesn't make me fall into a coma. Or, even worse.... totally absconds!!!! I kid you not. I showed up at the door one day and they were gone! It was the only church in town that was related to my religion (Anglican). And they all up and left. I was gobsmacked. :blink: Only in America. *sigh*

iagree.gif

Timeline
Ohhh, nice one Trailmix! I'm in for continental breffrus! That looks yummy.

Just back from church and Walfart. I need to find a church where the minister doesn't make me fall into a coma. Or, even worse.... totally absconds!!!! I kid you not. I showed up at the door one day and they were gone! It was the only church in town that was related to my religion (Anglican). And they all up and left. I was gobsmacked. :blink: Only in America. *sigh*

:o your church absconded - ok that's just kind of...weird!!

There was just the silliest commercial on the radio for Tim Hortons 'rechargable' payment card.

'Hey honey, what are you getting at Tim Horton's tomorrow for lunch'

Blah Blah, he is refilling the card - online - so depending on what his wife is going to eat, he will either put more money on it - if she is going to be really hungry - or less etc etc.

Can you imagine having that conversation? Can you imagine that some advertising person got paid for coming up with that? :blink:

Good morning! We stayed up kind of late playing wow, today we have to go get groceries - however! We have a chinook coming in, should be minus 1 later today, in theory - however it is -22 right now and I'm not going anywhere until it warms up a bit.

breakfast.jpg

You play WoW too?

Cool!!! :)

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Timeline

You play WoW too?

Yes! Have been playing for about 4 weeks now, level 41 as of yesterday and I now have a trusty steed haha!

Edited by trailmix

:o your church absconded - ok that's just kind of...weird!!

Crazy huh? The Episcopal church is the US version of the Anglican church, so I went there a few times while I've been "shopping" for a new church. I didn't feel that comfortable there but let's just say I was less uncomfortable there than at any of the other churches I've been to around here. So it's not as if I'm going to be following them to wherever they've gone.... for many reasons. One being.... how in the world do you trust a vigilante minister and his followers? Are they going to have me move to Guyana and drink Kool-aid next? :blink: I also do not care to be associated with any congregation who turns their back on any member of society, let alone homosexuals. Sheesh.

iagree.gif

You play WoW too?

Yes! Have been playing for about 4 weeks now, level 41 as of yesterday and I now have a trusty steed haha!

Cool!

Nick and I have been playing for about a year.

lvl 70 Priest and Hunter, alliance.

YAY! :)

We are addicted too, it's a fun thing to do together.

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Definately shopping! Methinks today would be a good day for shopping :D

Methinkssss any day is good for shopping.... but I do feel a little guilty leaving the redhead to his own devices on a Sunday :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sometimes you just need to get out and do your own thing. Go shopping!!!! You'll probably come home to the redhead napping on the couch.

iagree.gif

Definately shopping! Methinks today would be a good day for shopping :D

Methinkssss any day is good for shopping.... but I do feel a little guilty leaving the redhead to his own devices on a Sunday :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sometimes you just need to get out and do your own thing. Go shopping!!!! You'll probably come home to the redhead napping on the couch.

Are you spying on us???????????????? :unsure:

Ok, fine. I am out peepz - on my way to do the following:

1. Get my cute Self to downtown Seattle

2. Parade around the Pike Place market for a while and buy some flowers for mamma in law

3. Take Nordstrom by assault.

4. Buy nothing (I'm a b1tch to make up my mind)

5. Come back home and do n-a-d-a.

That said, you're on your own peepz. Be good ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.