thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Question:

When your name appears as the last person to reply in the top 6 threads in the forum, does this mean you are posting too much? :unsure:

Hmmmm..... trailmix... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: we need to talk.... you have a VJ PROBLEM and this is an INTERVENTION :lol:

woot woot!! Do I get bundled in to a white van out front or!?!?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Question:

When your name appears as the last person to reply in the top 6 threads in the forum, does this mean you are posting too much? :unsure:

Hmmmm..... trailmix... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: we need to talk.... you have a VJ PROBLEM and this is an INTERVENTION :lol:

Yup, and you get free sugar loaded snacks. Then, we restrain you in one of those weird looney bin shirts, we put a hood over your head and drag you out. All that after managing to unglue your fingers from the keyboard..... :wacko:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Think I shal goto the gym, then Dunkins for a coffee!!

What's a gym? :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
Question:

Yup, and you get free sugar loaded snacks. Then, we restrain you in one of those weird looney bin shirts, we put a hood over your head and drag you out. All that after managing to unglue your fingers from the keyboard..... :wacko:

No problemo, for a doughnut i'll get in the van :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
where is everyone? :unsure:

I don't know! Maybe sleeping in this morning! Here's a cup of coffee for you though, I know...I know...you like to drink and run. :blink:

hotsd8.jpg

nu uh! not true! :no::P

Question:

:no: just means you are catching up on the threads. i have seen on a few instances in ot (keep in mind the settings i use is 25 topics per page) where the same person had last reply on almost every thread.

Well that's good then! Oh and it is true what Carla said, you like to get your coffee then duck and run.

coffee_duck.jpg

hmmpffff :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Question:

Hmmmm..... trailmix... :unsure::unsure::unsure: we need to talk.... you have a VJ PROBLEM and this is an INTERVENTION :lol:

For some reason they're called IR5s. I have a few in my closet that you're welcome to. :lol:

Question:

Hmmmm..... trailmix... :unsure::unsure::unsure: we need to talk.... you have a VJ PROBLEM and this is an INTERVENTION :lol:

What would you do for a Klondike bar? :lol: *gets out a box of Timbits*

IR5

Timeline
Question:

For some reason they're called IR5s. I have a few in my closet that you're welcome to. :lol:

Question:

Hey the gym is that place with the doughnuts on a stick that you pick up.

I'm just about to have some vegetable egg rolls for lunch with soy sauce and sweet thai chili sauce on the side. I figure I should eat before len gets here with the van.

Timeline
Question:

I'm just about to have some vegetable egg rolls for lunch with soy sauce and sweet thai chili sauce on the side. I figure I should eat before len gets here with the van.

Isn't that the Policeman's ball? :lol:

Len's going to be a bit delayed. She needs to borrow a van from the local Diocese and she can't drive a vehicle with a dogmatic transmission. :lol:

IR5

Question:

Len's going to be a bit delayed. She needs to borrow a van from the local Diocese and she can't drive a vehicle with a dogmatic transmission. :lol:

OK, with the bad news that the Archdiocese cannot lend their van this weekend.... apparently they are attending a perverts-R-us convention in Neverland Ranch....

so trailmix, we will postpone your intervention till further notice.

Brother.... hand over a couple of those IR% shirts, Bren has been naughty lately and the restraints are getting too comfy... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Timeline
OK, with the bad news that the Archdiocese cannot lend their van this weekend.... apparently they are attending a perverts-R-us convention in Neverland Ranch....

Brother.... hand over a couple of those IR% shirts, Bren has been naughty lately and the restraints are getting too comfy... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Well you tried!! :lol:

Well you tried!! :lol:

Tried what? Getting the van or chaining Bren to the bedposts??????????????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Timeline
Question:

Brother.... hand over a couple of those IR% shirts, Bren has been naughty lately and the restraints are getting too comfy... :devil::devil::devil:

What??? I already gave you a cattle prod for your last birthday. :lol: Needy sisters, gotta luv'em. :lol:

Trailmix, I considered posting my portrait online to scare you straight but that might lead to a loss of control of bodily functions and I'm not cleaning up the mess. :lol:

IR5

What??? I already gave you a cattle prod for your last birthday. :lol: Needy sisters, gotta luv'em. :lol:

Trailmix, I considered posting my portrait online to scare you straight but that might lead to a loss of control of bodily functions and I'm not cleaning up the mess. :lol:

Uh..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: but you borrowed that one last time you were meeting Hilary Clinton :angry: :angry: :angry: (or was it Dr. Phil???) so shut up and send the shirts :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.