thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Anyways, miss you a little bit guys, but I must admit my days are faster now :P

Only a little bit! :o

(oh and sorry to hear about your Husband's knee - hope he is better soon)

Well not like you guys are on my mind all day :P

I can't comprehend that. Anyway your cat looks a bit ticked about the xmas costume. :)

Yes, definitely not liking that costume.

Quit torturing them darling.

:lol:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, here's a way off topic topic:

Check this out. :unsure:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
me be here. no snow today at least :dance:

i taught i taw a mephis.......... :unsure:

:devil:

i did i did i did see a mephys! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think I may want to immigrate to Canada now. I just got a job at our one and only LUSH in St. Louis and I am so in love with just about everything we carry. I'm jealous Canada has so many stores. And, I think anyone who can come up with this amazing product is awesome.

So wishing I was Canadian today!!!! You guys ROCK!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I think I may want to immigrate to Canada now. I just got a job at our one and only LUSH in St. Louis and I am so in love with just about everything we carry. I'm jealous Canada has so many stores. And, I think anyone who can come up with this amazing product is awesome.

Hey, congratulations on your new job! I had never heard of Lush, although we apparently have a store here in Calgary (on the other side of the city).

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, congratulations on your new job! I had never heard of Lush, although we apparently have a store here in Calgary (on the other side of the city).

It's actually another part-time job that fell in my lap, after I quit my other part-time job cause I was tired of working 7 days a week. (I work a full-time job too.) I have got to say it is the most fun I've ever had at work and I look forward to it. And, free product samples and a 50% discount are the bomb!

You should go sometime and check it out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I can't comprehend that. Anyway your cat looks a bit ticked about the xmas costume. :)

Might sound silly :devil:

But she did like it!!! :whistle: Seriously!! I put the hat on her and she posed there for about 10 min without moving, just stretching her paws to look more sassy!!!

:D

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

me be here. no snow today at least :dance:

i taught i taw a mephis.......... :unsure:

:devil:

i did i did i did see a mephys! :dance:

:whistle:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

But she did like it!!! :whistle: Seriously!! I put the hat on her and she posed there for about 10 min without moving, just stretching her paws to look more sassy!!!

I mistook 'sassy' for 'catness' . Yes, she does look sassy!!

And Jomo's you work 2 jobs! I mean I know probably quite a few people do, but where do you find the energy!?

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Probably was in a cat-atonic state. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

me be here. last day of the year! now for some coffee :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Good morning people! Jomo's girl...you could become an official honouree Canadian?! I'll vouch for you since we've met in person and you're one VERY cool lady! :thumbs: Glad you're enjoying your new part-time job and perks! I've never heard of Lush...but when I think of the name, I'm thinking that it's probably not "my" kind of store anyway. :blink:

Here's some coffee charles...and anyone else that isn't going to put coffeemate in it! :whistle: haha Trailmix...sorry about that. I just HAD to do that. I notice you're the only one my dear that was asking about me while I've been AWOL this past week.

Gene was home for the whole week and we were being totally lazy and non-social. Except with each other. :blush::devil:

So....looks like I missed a few things. I'm still catching up. Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas/ holiday season. Happy New Year to everyone as well if I don't get back on after posting in this forum!

Carla (F)

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone has a safe and happy celebration tonight...if you're getting out. :thumbs:

Gotta go make some coffee. I ordered some Gevalia...wanna go see if it's any good.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Good morning people! Jomo's girl...you could become an official honouree Canadian?! I'll vouch for you since we've met in person and you're one VERY cool lady! :thumbs: Glad you're enjoying your new part-time job and perks! I've never heard of Lush...but when I think of the name, I'm thinking that it's probably not "my" kind of store anyway. :blink:

Here's some coffee charles...and anyone else that isn't going to put coffeemate in it! :whistle: haha Trailmix...sorry about that. I just HAD to do that. I notice you're the only one my dear that was asking about me while I've been AWOL this past week.

Gene was home for the whole week and we were being totally lazy and non-social. Except with each other. :blush::devil:

So....looks like I missed a few things. I'm still catching up. Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas/ holiday season. Happy New Year to everyone as well if I don't get back on after posting in this forum!

Carla (F)

Carla, it's all good, unless you decide to start emulating Len and then we're all in trouble (not as much as poor Gene). :lol:

Happy New Year to you too (and anyone else who may be crazy enough to read this post). :lol:

*getting concerned Charles may be turning into a Java Junkie* :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

canada_pass_jomos.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.