thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

WAKE UP!! WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!! MUMSIE'S HOME!!!

coffeern8.jpg

yay coffee! :dance:

charles....you're late! And as well, please post kudos to Kritkit for pouring you coffee this morning! :lol:

Carla (F)

certainly - kudos to kritkit for the coffee and let's fire carla for falling down on the job :P

Kritkit posted your cup this morning first, so I didn't want to post another so soon, like...until you'd finished the first mug. However, now that you mention it, I'm thinking....can you fire a volunteer? Maybe. Maybe not. I'll save you the effort.......I Quit! :angry::hehe:

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
WAKE UP!! WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!! MUMSIE'S HOME!!!

coffeern8.jpg

yay coffee! :dance:

charles....you're late! And as well, please post kudos to Kritkit for pouring you coffee this morning! :lol:

Carla (F)

certainly - kudos to kritkit for the coffee and let's fire carla for falling down on the job :P

Kritkit posted your cup this morning first, so I didn't want to post another so soon, like...until you'd finished the first mug. However, now that you mention it, I'm thinking....can you fire a volunteer? Maybe. Maybe not. I'll save you the effort.......I Quit! :angry::hehe:

Carla (F)

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I had a toasted fried baloney and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Does anyone else fry their baloney on a sandwich? I don't all the time...actually I rarely have sliced meats, but it's like a comfort food for me... mmmmmmmmmm

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline
I had a toasted fried baloney and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Does anyone else fry their baloney on a sandwich? I don't all the time...actually I rarely have sliced meats, but it's like a comfort food for me... mmmmmmmmmm

Carla (F)

never tried toasted fried baloney. usually i settle for a cig and a slimfast (aka can-o-breakfast) :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Carla (F)

Baloney qualifies as a meat? But I thought that's why they called it baloney. :unsure:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Carla (F)

Baloney qualifies as a meat? But I thought that's why they called it baloney. :unsure:

I have baloney about once a year, I do like it a lot, but .... the content is questionable.

But yes Carla, I also fry it!! it's delicious

Nice breakfast Charles. My Father's name is Charles.

Timeline

Carla (F)

I have baloney about once a year, I do like it a lot, but .... the content is questionable.

i am..........your father! :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Carla (F)

i am..........your father! :P

:o

Timeline
Upon reflection, I don't think you are my Father!

:cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Upon reflection, I don't think you are my Father!

:cry:

I'm editing this.

wut row :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Beware the dark side.

I don't know which is worse, me saying what I was going to say or you wondering what I was going to say :lol:

Ok, what's your middle name, that will be the deciding factor!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.