MaegZ0322

USCIS 'myprogress' tab follow along for my I-130

26 posts in this topic

My PD was May 27th 2023 and originally said 10 months than once it hit the end of those 10 months it said that it was taking longer than usual to process. It was like that for 2 months until yesterday where my case disappeared from the site all together for a day. Might have been a glitch in the system but I don't know. This morning I check and it reappears and it says 10 months. Just checked again now a few hours later and it says 11 months. Completely useless. I've been getting reassurance in the May filers thread saying that the estimate is inaccurate and that approval should come in the next few weeks but to me the estimate saying 10 months after I've already waited 13 months is crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Wolle said:

Wow….😮 

at least i am not alone……🙇🏻
I wish you and me and all others, that the „visa Journey“ estimate is more accurate 😮‍💨

Yeah I'm hoping so as well. Did you case "disappear" as well at all? Mine basically disappeared off the site for a day and then when I logged in today it showed up again with that new estimate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

One time „my Progress Tab“ was gone……but I figured out there was some service with the software……

I am so done at the moment with that back and forward…….you can nothing plan……than you never know what is next……🤯😮‍💨😵‍💫

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My estimate was at the first beginning also at 10 months! Was going down to 8 months…….

than that message……your case is taking longer than expected…….for nearly 10 months……

now it shows since yesterday 5 months….i don’t know what i should think ……..🫢

Mine is at 16 months again but I only applied in March 24 so I know I wont have any movement till March/April next year.  I just feel if something is useless, either make it useful or just get rid of the non feature. 

US citizen moved back to the states with our children to file, husband remained in England

I-130 application

Service Centre: Texas

Consulate: London, UK

Visa Journey timeline estimate for I-130 March 9-28, 2025

I-130 March 18, 2024 Application submitted online

I-130 March 18, 2024 NOA1, PD 

1 hour ago, f3i3 said:

mine showed something like 9 months then approved today

Did you apply with both of you in the states or is your spouse overseas?   We can't see when you applied.  Most in this topic have applied where there is one of the coupld overseas. 

What I'm saying is that your comment isn't very helpful without more information. 

US citizen moved back to the states with our children to file, husband remained in England

I-130 application

Service Centre: Texas

Consulate: London, UK

Visa Journey timeline estimate for I-130 March 9-28, 2025

I-130 March 18, 2024 Application submitted online

I-130 March 18, 2024 NOA1, PD 

11 hours ago, MaegZ0322 said:

Did you apply with both of you in the states or is your spouse overseas?   We can't see when you applied.  Most in this topic have applied where there is one of the coupld overseas. 

The tracker thing is the same for everybody, whether applying from inside the US or overseas.

On 7/1/2024 at 7:26 PM, MaegZ0322 said:

What I'm saying is that your comment isn't very helpful without more information. 

I applied from the US while my spouse was overseas.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.